SHOT 3

Arnav carried her to the room just like he should.

The room smelled divine as red rose petals were sprinkled everywhere.

It was extremely romantic as the fragrant roses ignited there senses. The silk curtains were magnificent

Arnav make her stand there and placed a hands on her waist as he kissed her neck khushi turned and try to run from there Arnav quickly hold and pulled her to himself standing behind her . It was electrifying for Khushi as she never experienced anything like this before...

""' You look gorgeous in this dress. I'm so glad we got. married. """

twirling a lock of her hair behind her ear .

Sighing, he pulled her closer to himself, nuzzling her neck.

""" I had imagined this night a hundred times before, but in reality it's more incredibly beautiful """

his proximity, his touch and his smile are making her senses insane. much more than ever possible. It had a deep impact on her as she moaned to his touches

Arnav.  inhale sharply as he cupped her  cheeks, pulling her more  closer to his lips. His lips lightly brushed  against her.  and she  felt a current pass through her body

He guided her towards the bed  as they both admired  bedroom. the way they had decorated it. He caressed her cream colored, flowing silk dress as she nervously  smiled back at him.

He switched off the lights and lit a few candles. Immediately, the room was filled with a faint fragrance of vanilla; not too strong and not too faint which made the environment for  wedding night  just perfect for them.

"""Without a shadow of doubt, you are meant for me just like I was born for u"""

He Said and she  smiled happily.

They sat on the bed, khushi shuffling her  silk dress , khushi staring at her  man who looked breathtaking in his tuxedo. He towered over her  but his mannerisms made him look like a gentle, handsome giant. She eyed him  anticipatively

She  didn’t want to disappoint him and wanted to be perfect in every way.
and since she  knew that he loved her, she wanted to be confident and please him what ever he want

However, her  nerves were frazzled just looking at him. The anticipation was killing her .

He walked towards her  smiling a brilliant smile that made her nerves tingle all over again. His eyes shone in the dark
and  never to  forget the way he stared at her with dark Desires

His black  eyes roamed over all her  features, making her  anxiety go up to a higher  pitch.

Khushi thought

""""He did not even touch me and I was already weak  and if he touched me, I would have probably combust right there.""""

""‘Do you know how beautiful you are? How did I get so lucky and get married to you? This is a mystery I’ll always wonder about,""""’

he said, in his deep husky voice.

His thumb caressed her  cheek as  he was  talking and she held her  breath as he came closer to her.

Slowly, his lips brushed against her. For a few seconds, they both stared at each other as the tension surrounded them

Without wasting another second, his lips crashed on her . It felt like a dam had burst, releasing all the pent up energy that was held in. He  had saved this for this movement and his  patience is  fruitful now.

His tongue ravished every corner of her mouth, as his kiss deepened. His hands worked to remove her dress as he make her hand  worked to remove his tuxedo.

She  had a lot of layers of clothing and he set to work, admiring them and removing it all one by one. Pulling her  to stand up, he unzipped her  layered dress making it pool near her feet.

He stared at her as she  stood almost bare in front of him, with only her bra and satin petticoat. He was lusting for her  and quickly took off his jacket and shirt as he moved in closer to her .

Grabbing her, and he pulled her towards himself as his tongue worked its magic again. His hand roamed over her breast as he cupped it. She inhaled sharply as a deep ache spread between her  legs.

His other hand worked on the loop of her petticoat and she stood there, shying With minimal clothing, he did not unhook her  bra but instead pulled it down, caging her already heavy breasts.

He pushed her  towards the bed as she.  lay down, waiting for his next  step

"""‘I want to do something, but first I want to know if you’re okay with it. I don’t want to do anything that makes you uncomfortable"""

he whispered.

She just blink eyes as agreeing  he pulled out a piece of cloth, made of satin, from his pocket. Confused,  she. blinked at him but instead he started blindfolding her

"""I  am  going to touch you and you. wouldn’t be able to see me """while patting her cheeks

She  nodded in  approval and his lips were on her  breasts that were spilling out of her  bra. She  moaned out loud as his tongue moved in soft, slow circles on her nipple that was taut already.

His hands worked on her  breasts, plumping them and making them soft, tender and unbearably sensitive. She clutched his hair and. cry out, unable to contain his  pleasure.

His lips trailed down her shivering body, trailing soft kisses and licking every inch. His fingers touched her panty covered core as she  groaned loudly

she enjoyed his doing and now   wanted the barrier between his fingers and her to be  removed and prayed that he would himself remove it with out her saying
She. Feel  too shy to say it herself .

She  was really wet as he tore her  panties himself sensing her need. , pushing his finger carefully inside her.

She could not see what he was doing but can feel and that was painful and pleasurable at the same time.

If u people like it then plz vote and comment either it positive or negative both are welcome