14|Awake

"Hyung, over here, please!" I shouted as I got in the base

Byeol was injured badly. I had to carry her myself. Guess what? She was very light, which means she hasn't been eating.

"Jihoon? What happened to Byeol?" Daniel ran the fastest towards us

I wouldn't be surprised. He is her very best friend. I put her down in one of the bean bags. She was a mess.

I was too late to save her. Again.

"What the hell happened?" Daniel took the jacket he was wearing and put it over Byeol

I watched in awe of how much Daniel cares about Byeol so much.

"I was too late." That was all that came out of my mouth.

I was right. I was too late to save another member. Again. God, why does this keep happening? Why can't I just be there. Maybe that Byeol is still okay so I have a second chance, but with Somi? I never had a second chance to save her. 

I ruined everything because I was too late.

I was always late.

Byeol's cheek had a bruise and so was her stomach. Her lips was bleeding badly and her hair was a mess. Her trails of tears was still visible because she cried a lot earlier.

This reminds me of Somi so much.

I felt water forming in my eyes so I walked away from the chaos. I calmed myself down in the corner and face palmed myself.

"J-Jihoon"

I heard a voice. I must be hearing things. Wake up, Jihoon! You gotta realize your mistake! I went and kept face palming until someone patted my shoulder.

I turned back and it was Daehwi. The rest of Wanna One were looking at me. God, I get it, I was late again. What do they wan-

"Hyung, she said your name." Daehwi said and I widened my eyes.

"H-huh?" I need a replay of what he said.

"She said your name." Jinyoung repeated

"W-what? Is she conscious?" I asked as I slowly walked towards her

"No, she's fainting. But what's stuck in her mind now is probably you because she just said your name. People who fainted tend to do that." Jinyoung explained and I just nodded

So that means...

I'm stuck in her mind?

"J-Jihoon." My tracks stopped and everybody in the room froze

She just said my name again. Even when her eyes still closed, I can still feel my heart beating out of its pace. I continued to walk towards her.

I looked at her while I bit my lip. Once again, this happened because of me. If only I was faster. If only I wasn't late.