31|You and I

I ran for you thinking nothing was late

I ran out from the Zero Base, not caring even if there's someone who follows me. The only thing that's in my mind is Byeol. She can't leave. She can't die. Wait from me, Byeol.

I kept running. Heck, it even started to rain but I couldn't care less. I care about Byeol. I need her. She needs to stay, I need her.

When you left the blues, I take it as a bait

"Maybe... That's also the reason why they injected us... They kept us from chasing and protecting her by injecting us!" Jisung concluded.

In the rain I ran for you

Byeol, please tell me you're still there. Don't leave me. I'm coming for you. The downpour was making the roads wet and puddles started forming.

In my mind, you were waiting for me too.

I looked up and my eyes were searching for her. I see her. She's out in the rain, just like me. The only difference is that she has now umbrella. She even looks beautiful in the rain.

But when I got there my heart broke Into pieces

How on earth did Moon Byeol, who just got kidnapped, ended up on the subway with Kim Samuel?

My eyes showed a huge hint of disappointment. So much, that I can even hear there was something breaking inside of me. My legs that are starting to get weak, got weaker. I felt like I could fall.

Seeing you with a guy, tying each other's laces

When the bus came, you guys looked like you stopped your conversation. Something made me a little relieved. But the action you did next made my heart clench again into pieces.

You kissed him on his cheek.

The rain fell harder, preventing me from seeing you

But then my heart was broken. My eyes started forming crystalic tears. My fingers that were holding the umbrella started to shake and shiver, not just because of the cold, but because of them too.

But I love you too much, my eyes sticked on you like glue

But at the same time, she's the one who keeps me standing. She's the one who I ran for. But, I didn't know that there was already a guy ahead of me.

If I was a girl, I could breakdown in tears. But I'm a guy. Still, it hurts so bad. Especially when I saw them holding hands.

I wanted to be that person.

No, I can never let you go

I looked at him and then back at the computer, hoping that my idea would help. I'm dying to see Byeol and know if she's okay. She is the world to me right now.

Even if it hurts seeing you with someone else

But, another difference.

Kim Samuel was there with her.

And I can't just let it flow
Even if you love me less

"Her with another guy. I thought that if I was quick enough to the subway, I could save her. I thought she's with the Strays. My wish came true. She was there. But she wasn't alone and not with the Strays either.

But with Kim Samuel.

Kim fucking Samuel."I said

But just remember
For you I only want what's best

"Life is like a story. There comes a time where you have to choose to end the book or turn to a new page. To reach that point, we need the important part." I said simply

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

A/N: So ya hoes finally back from the dead. I am sorry, mianhe mianhe hajima. But another apology for this short chapter hehe.

By the way, did the poem make sense? I made it so I would understand if it didn't but I tried to fit it as much as possible to the plot of the story.

Again, major apologies for ich.

Ich leibe dich, tchüss!