〓7〓

In the morning Yoongi might have forgotten the chats but Jin didn't. He was standing near the doorframe from the past 15 minutes hands on the hips and one feet tapping the cold floor. It was always a muse to Namjoon seeing his boyfriend all pouty on such matter but couldn't deny the fact that he was so caring.

It was 7.37am and Yoongi was 7 minute late and practically running between cars to reach the store. He was greeted by Jin who was standing on the door frame he seemed angry but Yoongi just dropped a gummy smile and moved.

Jin controlled his anger and let a loud sigh. Yoongi quickly changed into his apron and started his routine until there was a honk outside the store, Jae Ra.

Kim Jae Ra, a 22 year old farm enthusiast and who also happens to be the supplier of Fabulous Flower Shop for years. As usual she came with her bright yellow truck to the shop at the exact time of 7.45am. She greeted Yoongi, Jin and Namjoon very brightly and Yoongi helped her with the crates. Different types of flowers ranging from peonies to lily. Different colors and each one unique in their own way was grown in her parents farm.

After the work was done, Taehyung came at the same moment when Jae Ra went. He sighed because it was his seventh time where he missed greeting her.

The work resumed and it was as usual with the usual pace and  new customers every day.

Today Yoongi took the cashier duty. He was bored utterly bored.  He asked Taehyung to take his duty but he refused. It was a dreary job and how could a person survive this intense boredom.

Oh! Jimin used to do the cashier work. Oh! Jimin

J-I-M-I-N

He grabbed his phone dialed Jimin. He did not pick. He tried once more. The third time he tried and he got worried. Jimin was supposed to come to work and be with them and Yoongi was supposed to surprise his babyboy with a surprise today but he did not come today

He climbed the stairs with led to the first floor where the NamJin couples reside. He asked Jin for a half day leave  because he knew something was wrong with Jimin or he would have come today and he needed more time so it counts for a half day. Before Yoongi sped he asked for Jimin's number which was working, apparently Jimin had put his middle school phone number which is not available now

Yoongi took some flowers from the shop and took a bus to Jimin's house. He had the spare keys that he found yesterday and inserted into the key hole. A faint click sound and footsteps only that Jimin was hearing from the bedroom. He was in a cute black and white panda onsie curled up completely in fear. Before entering into jimins bedroom he saw shards of glass lying beside the coffee table in the living room.

When Yoongi opened the door, Jimin started wailing again and was mumbling don't hurt me in audible voice. Yoongi got worried seeing a fragile and vulnerable Jimin curled up. He wished he was there for him from morning.

"peachy its me" Yoongi broke the silence while replacing the wilted flowers from the vase on his night stand. Hearing the voice he frantically ran to him and hugged him harder and sobbed. He was constantly pointing to the living room and hiccupped.

"Are you hurt?" Yoongi asked him very softly remembering those broken glass lying in the living room. Jimin nodded a no and instantly fell onto Yoongi's lap and sobbed. Yoongi's reflex automatically patted Jimin's head and brushed every bangs on his side of his forehead. Jimin grabbed his thumb and started sucking it.

After some time Yoongi shifted Jimin in more comfortable position, Jimin rested his head on Yoongi's chest  and slept peacefully

Hours passed by Jimin sleeping on him and Yoongi was hungry so was Jimin.  He started shaking Jimin up , he whined. After a while Jimin got up and washed his face and entered kitchen dragging himself along all the way room bathroom to kitchen. To his surprise the whole kitchen was filled with the smell of delicious ramen.

"Hyung, you don't have to do this", after a short pause Jimin spoke. Yoongi didn't reply, he was simply engrossed in making the ramen. Within two minutes he switched off the gas stove and started to set plates on the coffee table, then he cleaned the glass pieces which were broken before. Then he dragged Jimin in the bedroom for change of clothes. Jimin refused strongly, the older pulled him betwee his legs and made him change his clothes.

"Yoongi please dont, the shop needs you"  he said while getting free from yoongi's clutches.  Yoongi simply tightened his clutches around his waist and pulled him down for a kiss. The whole atmosphere suddenly became sensual while Yoongi exploring deep into Jimin's cavern fully. The kiss soon enough broke and both gasping for air. "Hos-, Hoseok?" Jimin muttered playing with the hem of a sleeve.

"Hoseok loves you too peachy"

;;

I'm bad for not updating anyways here it is enjoyy^