Chapter 1

Johnnys pov

I woke up Monday to my alarm and sighed standing up and pulling my leather jacket a blue shirt and a pair of black jeans out. I get dressed and gel my hair pulling on a pair of black Converse. I walk out and keep a blank look on my face brushing my curly hair back off my forehead. I walk into the school building and walk to the office "Hello." I mumble to the person at the desk.

She smiles sweetly at me "What can I do for you?"

I look at her "I am new here and I need a schedule."

She hands me the schedule and I walk out of the office and to my class being late and keeping an emotionless face walking in and taking an empty seat and getting my binder out praying not to be called on. I make it through class not saying anything and walk out. I look at my schedule and see I have art next I let a soft smile show I loved art. I walked to the room and took a seat next to a red head looking over him. He had a pretty head of red slightly curly hair a small smile and greenish gray eyes. I quickly look back at the canvas and paint a field of flowers with a starry sky and smile softly and wait for the first set of colors to dry I mumble an old song as I paint my accent coming through. The boy next to me smiles "hi." He mumbles a smile on his face.

I look at him "hello." I mumble flatly.

He looks at me "I'm ponyboy are you new here?"

I nod "sí." I mumble my accent showing.

He smiles at me and goes back to his painting leaving me to think.