Chapter 1

Violets pov:

I have always liked Duncan ever since the day he stood up for me and my siblings when Carmelita was being mean to us. He's so nice, smart and caring. But I don't think he likes me back.

I went to the kitchen to make some food for everyone( since I'm always up early).when I heard a voice behind me say, "Those pancakes look really good" it was Duncan.
"thanks" I said with butterflies in my stomach.
We sat on the table across each other smiling.

Duncan pov:

I really like violet ever since I first saw her. She's beautiful, smart and caring.
I know Isadora has a crush on klaus. It's obvious. I just wish violet would know how I feel.
"Hey violet..."
"yeah what's up?"
"I rea-"he was interrupted by isadora and klaus.
" hey guys"said klaus happily
"hi. So what did you want to tell me?"
Violet asked
"it's nothing"
"are you sure?"
"yeah"

I was too nervous to tell her I lost my confidence and i didn't want to say it in front of her siblings. We finished breakfast and went for a walk. We still had 2 hours before school started.

Isadoras pov:

Me and Klaus were walking at the back whiles duncan and violet (sunny was in daycare) walked in the front. We really wanted them to date. They both like each other.
"hey guys me and klaus have some English homework to do so we have to go now."I said nervously
" you dont have English today"Duncan said suspiciously
"the teacher said it has to be in today byeeeeee" klaus said quickly
We ran to our dorm.

Violets pov:

That was weird why did they just leave us like that.
"sooo what do you want to do?" I asked
" violet I really like you and I wanted to tell you but I was too sca-"

Duncans pov:

She interrupted me by kissing me I deepened the kiss. She wrapped her arms around my neck pulling herself closer. I put my hands on her waist pulling her even closer. We kissed for sevrel minutes when it started to rain heavily.
" we should go back to our dorms now" violet said
I grabbed her hand as we ran to the school.

Klaus' pov:

Me and isadora sat in my room when I broke the silence
"izzy I like you a lot"
"I like you too klaus"
She kissed me. We kissed until we heard the door open. It was Duncan and violet. We immediately pulled apart and our faces turned scarlet.
"is there anything we missed?" violet asked
I saw them holding hands.
"I could ask you the same thing." I said
"shut up" Duncan said as his and violets faces turned Ruby.

______________________________________

This is my first time writing a fanfic. Plus tell me what I should do next. Thank you for reading this.
487 words.