Chapter 5

Duncan pov:

Violet told me she forgave izzy (isadora) and Klaus but I can't forgive them right now. After what they did. Me an vi were talking instead of sleeping. We cuddled on my bed.
"duncan?" she asked quietly
"yeah?" I replied
"are you going to forgive isadora and Klaus?" she asked looking down at her fingers
"I want to but I can't right now." I answered
"Can you meet me in here on Saturday at 2pm?"she asked looking at me
" sure why? "I asked
" I can't say right now but it will help us all. Goodnight"she said giving me a kiss on the cheek closing her eyes
I whisper"goodnight"
I spent all night thinking what she meant by 'it will help us all' but I still didn't understand what she meant.

Violets pov:

I woke up in duncans arms. Quietly and carefully I got out of bed at 6am knowing no one is up yet. I wrote a note to izzy and Klaus saying'meet me in my room on saturday at 2pm
                                               - violet'
I tip toed to isadoras and klaus' room and quietly put the note on their desk.
I wanted to get us all to be friends again. We only have each other. So I planed this meeting to talk about our feelings. I couldn't go back to sleep so o got ready for school.

Klaus' pov:

I wake up to find a note on my desk saying'meet me in my room on Saturday at 2pm
                                             - violet'
I wonder what she needs to talk about but I'm glad she forgave me I missed her. Izzy saw the note.
"do you think she's mad at us again?" I asked nervously
"no she can't be she seemed really happy yesterday when she told me she forgives us. Well I guess we'll have to wait and see" she says to me as we get ready for school. Violet has not spoken to anyone today not even duncan. Im starting to worry.

Violets pov:

I haven't talked to anyone today I don't want to give away my plan. The day went normal (except me not talking to anyone). I was getting nervous at the end of the day. What if my friends thought I hated them! It was getting late so I went to my room forgetting I share it with duncan. Quickly, I get changes and jump into my ned trying to avoid talking to duncan. The minutei get onto bed I hear someone walk in.
"vi are you awake?" duncan whispers I don't reply. He kisses my forehead and gets ready for bed. I couldn't fall asleep. What if my plan doesn't work and my friends will hate me! Duncan will break up with me and I'll be all alone.

Duncans pov:morning(Saturday)

I wake up to find violet not in her bed. I'm worried about her she hasn't talked to anyone yesterday. But I guess I'll find out at 2pm. 1:30pm violet isn't here yet. Now I'm worrying. 2:05pm I wait until I see Klaus and isadora.
"what are you doing here?" I ask confused
"violet gave us a note telling us to meet her here on Saturday at 2pm" isadora says handing me the note
"that's what vi told" I get interrupted by violet as she walks in.
"I've invited all of you here. We need to talk" violet says nervously. She came in with a clipboard and a pen.
"we need to fix This" she says pointing at all of us. Now I know what she meant by 'it will help us all'.

Klaus' pov:

I was scared violet was going to fix our friendship. When we were little was always the one solving our arguments and when she did she sounded like an adult. But I never thought she would do this.
"vi what are you" o get interrupted
"shh Klaus I'm sorting this out!" she said writing something down.
"we all know what happened. I hate to see you all not talking to each other. We only have each other. I'm going to ask you all how you feel duncan you go first."she said as a tear ran down her face and we all sit in a circle.
" I feel disgusted and angered"he said looking at violet
"why" vi says writing
"Well isadora is 14 and Klaus is 13 and to know they would have had sex disgusts me!" he said disgusted.
"OK now isadora" vi said still writing
"I feel sad and depressed ma and Klaus are doing everything we can to sort this out we haven't kissed, held hands and even hugged since the event!" she said sobbing
"OK Klaus" she said you guessed it still writing.
"same as izzy." I reply
Violet says whipping tears off her face, "guys I missed this I missed us!cant we forget about this and move on. Your my boyfriend," she looks at duncan, "your my best friend", she looks at isadora "and your my brother" she looked at me. We all hug and forgive each other.
______________________________________hi guys this is the longest chapter I wrote so far. I will be posting a lot today because I'm gonna be gone for a week and I don't know if I will be able to post.  Please give me feed back on this chapter. Thank you  for reading.
907 words.