1K Reads

1K Reads is... Breathtaking...

Alright let's keep this Short and Sweet... as of the time I'm posting this Chapter I'm at a Grand total of 998 Reads... Thank you everybody who voted and Took their time to read this story.

1000 Reads is amazing in my book(Pun intended) because 1K almost Half my Total Reads on Everybook I've written too this point.

I'm sure you have heard this by many writers saying the same thing over and over, But... Thank you...

Let's go For 1.5K next!

————————————————————
Why I Began and Continue to write
————————————————————

I created my account in Feb,2018 During a time of Family Drama, my Friend who died Stressful event and Depression. At first I read story's looking for how people executed their story's and wrote as well as describing Certain characters(Ash has Raven Hair...ETC) People(For the most part) have been very supportive on watt-pad and continue to be supportive.

Receiving those Supportive Messages has made me do the same thing, being supportive of others and providing my own helpful Criticism!

People who have talked to me/have been helpful include
Arcmew95 Amourshipping99 ashgreninja474 BrittanyPhillips710 Drewster343 Kgirldc CreeperKIllermmo

If I have forgotten anybody tell me so I can update this chapter to add you!

————————————————————
Again, Thank you!
————————————————————

People who have voted, thank you for the continued support!

If you haven't already create an account so you guys/girls can exchange helpful criticism to help both the writer(and the reader) become better writers and people!

For people who read my life story and this chapter to the end get the sneak peek description of an still untitled story/Mash Up of storys...

————————Crisis————————

"For every action there an equal and opposite reaction... and for every earth their is the opposite earth, or a negative earth..."

What if all the universes and timelines of the Pokémon universe collided into a single world. People from both the Mega Realm Timelines and the Non-Mega Realm Timelines Of all the universes are flooding into one earth. Once the Heroes notice these changes, it's too late the changes are made and the traps have been set. But one Character is slowly remembering their past life in bits and pieces and his name is — well he doesn't know his name but he knows what to do next, and isn't going to be pretty...