Last But Not Least

(3rd person p.o.v.)

Finally, Ayano Aishi was down to last and final rival, Megami Saiko. Eliminating the last few rivals were especially hard. This school was packed with students in every corner, like living security cameras. What made it hard though, was trying to not raise suspicion and keeping Taro Yamada somewhat sane. So, she couldn't always on count lethal eliminations and had to get creative. This meant joining specific clubs to get specific advantages. Ayano had joined almost every club at school, but the only one that made her uncomfortable was the martial arts club. It felt like she was always being watched by a pair of eyes, more specifically: Budo's. It didn't feel normal though, it felt more like staring and idolizing. Ayano always ignored this, but could never shake the feeling off.

Ayano knew Megami Saiko was going to be extremely difficult. There was really no stealthy option or a creative way to get rid of her. As Ayano walked into Academi High, her mind started to hurt from all the brainstorming, but Ayano was determined to find a way. She only had one week anyways. After she changed her shoes, she continued to walk around the school aimlessly. She at least wanted to do something big to finish the last rival off. After this she was going to be with Taro forever. "Sweet Taro..." Ayano thought. It felt unreal that soon this would all be over, and she would have Taro Yamada as hers. Walking around the school, she decided to look at the clubs for  a spark of inspiration. Ayano was having no luck until she walked past the martial arts club. "Perfect." It was perfect. She was going to challenge Megami to a duel, there was no way she was going to turn this golden opportunity down.