love...

Rated m ch (yet pretty tame), warning b4 and after in bold.

Perhaps becoming a parent would be good for me, at least then I would have some meaningful company in my life, Thrawn would trust me more too, so he might let me go out on my own. Then I could see the crew. thoughts raced through my mind as I pretended to be asleep facing the middle of the bed like always.

Thrawn was supposed to be home hours ago, and I was alerted to his personal ship landing in the hangar so it's not like he is hung up on his command ship. Where is he?! why is this bothering me so much?

Thrawn kidnapped me and I still care about his safety?

I heard laughter out in the hall, the voices seemed to belong
to a woman and, Thrawn?

Warning

Light poured through the opening doors to show him and this mysterious woman, an apple green Mirelan, undressing one another while making out.

My ‘future husband’ then picked her up, and laid her down right beside me where he usually slept.

How could he do this to me?

I thought Thrawn was actually starting to care about how I felt, and he seems so comfortable even though I'm right here!

Has this happened before?

 Will this continue until it reaches a point where he has me caring for his other kids? Or worse, he gets rid of me for someone else?

While I was wrapped in thought he had started digging deep and his lover could hardly stay quiet, despite Thrawn’s constant hushing with warnings not to wake me up.

After what felt like an eternity of laying there watching helplessly I had enough.

Over

(Like i said, pretty tame)

“GET OUT!” I screamed, causing both of them to tumble to the floor. I got out of bed too, wearing only shorts and one of Thrawn's tanks.

Hot tears streamed down my face.

What made me think it was even possible for him to love me?

Thrawn Pov

I woke up to Ezra shaking and sobbing in his sleep. I could stroke his hair and hope the dream relieves on its own, or wake Ezra up.

Just as I went to shake Ezzy awake he, no 'she' bolted up in a cold sweat and slapped me hard across the face.

"You BASTARD!" 'She' sobbed, continuing to try and slap and hit me.

To prevent either of us from getting hurt I had to grab both her arms.

"Bastard...you cheating bastard." Ezra whimpered as I pulled 'her' into my arms. My little rebel cried hard, leaving ice cold tear tracts down my chest.

"What's wrong?"

"You cheated on me. I just know it. I'm just your kriffing trophy while you... You go out chasing tail. I know you could easily."

"Love," I sighed, "I promise there is no one else in my life, nor has there been for quite some time."

"Kriffing liar."

"My dear, I think it might be good to tell you I'm inexperienced in such matters, and willing to wait for my first. I'm willing to wait for you."

"So you've never..." Ezra whimpered confused, "Lies."

"I'm being honest, although I almost did once." He smirked softly, eyes casting a warm, comfortable glow, "She's a good friend of mine now. You two would catch on like a house on fire my dear." Both figuratively and literally.