MHM

Dave's POV:

"Yes" Karkat said.
What.?
WHAT?!
"huh?!" I said as i quickly turned around and looked at him.
"I said yes.." He said, he seemed to be quiet.
I was in shock. I didn't know what to really do.
"Really??" I said, a huge smile appeared on my face.
"YES HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO FUC-" I interrupted him with a kiss.
I kissed him on the lips!!!...but Dirk said it was best so...
Fuck his lips are so soft...
wait...
is...is he kissing back?! god damn his kisses are amazing, and he's really small and soft and cute!
I decide to put one arm around his waist and with my other free arm I used my hand to start rubbing his horns. his grip tightened and his kiss got harder.
After a few seconds he started purring. so fucking cute!!
I stopped kissing him, then i kissed his neck gently, and looked up at him, grabbing his hand and dragged him to my car.
"Where would you like to go?" I asked.
"I-I....I....uh...well..." He said, he seemed to be troubled. Maybe because he didn't know where to go or maybe from what we were doing...what god he didn't want me to stop..? should i ask?
"maybe you want to go back in and continue what we were doing? or are you just confused about where we should go?" I asked.
I could feel my face numbing up.
"UGH HOW COULD YOU....ask such a..." He stopped.
Suddenly i remembered this morning. and a frown appeared on my face.
"I mean....i'd sorta like to....c-continue" He said. A smile appeared.
"Alright then" I got out of the car and he followed me back into the house. We walked into my room and i locked the door. I sat him down on my bed. As he lied down, i got on top of him and started kissing him. rubbing his horns. I couldn't help but melt when i heard his soft purrs and hot moans. I took my hand and slip it down to his pants. Feeling around the outside of his pants, feeling him being turned on, i slowly take his pants off and-
BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
my eyes open to see Dirk, once again, it was just a dream?! are you kidding me?! what the hell....it felt so real.
I quickly got dressed, and fixed myself up. I had two messages from Karkat.
Thank god he wasn't made up and he's real though.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry guys, i've been feeling pretty sick for a while now 😅 i kinda wish my bf was around so we could cuddle to sleep :/ anyways. BYE. :).