The Rope Around the Bar

*trigger warning*

Lucas's P.o.V.

Last night was... Odd. Is the only thing I can come up with. It wasn't like a normal night, there were screams, and cries, and pleads. And now that I think about it, all if it was from Steve.

Now this could just be me being paranoid, that I lost Steve. But this morning when Steve, and Wesley came out from their shared bedroom. Steve seemed to have bruise's, and cut, and almost burns. As if from some type of whips, or something.

I'll do some detective work later, figure out what's going on.

*************

Daruis, Cyrus, Marcus, Wesley, and I all had work, or classes this morning. So Steve was the only who was left at the house.

*Time skips little before 2*
*Steve's P.o.V.*

I tied the rope into a knot. Hung it over an workout bar in the doorway. Grabbed a chair from the kitchen, and brought it into the living right under the bar.

Carefully I climbed up onto the chair.

Tied the rope around my.

And the chair fell over as... I started choking. The rope wasn't killing me, it was choking me.

Ten minutes of struggling, I blacked out.

And here. Right here... Is another chapter😂. I'm in a good mood so I decided to start writing some more. Let me know you think.

And if you want to know what happened to Steve. If you don't adjust the rope to your weight you'll be hanging there, choking before blacking out. So the story is not done yet. Yay.

Remember...

Vote...

Comment...

Share...

~Mark