Evaluation Part Three

"Crashing through the snow, on a broken pair of ski's
Sliding into all the trees I think I broke my knees
The snow is turning red, I think I might be dead
I woke up in the infirmary with stitches in my head!" "Rowan stop singing like that! It's creepy!" Axus whined. Rowan sniffed. "At least Niko likes my singing.." She nodded towards thier other group member. Niko was swaying to her broken melody. Axus and Valentine were just annoyed. As they were walking they took a turn around the bens, and found a ruined city. In the middle of the ruins, there were seven pillars. Each pillar had a different colored chess piece on top of it. Rowan grabbed a Queen, Axus picked up a Bishop, Valentine picked a Knight, and Niko picked a King.

They each dusted off their piece, when they heard a massive- HSSSSSSSSSSS...- Rowan looked up, her armor changing to black dragon scales, her whip melting to flame as white as bone. Her ears changed color too. Her fangs became longer. With a primal scream, she launched at the beast cutting across its eyes. With it being blinded, she leaped to the ground. "Axus! Blast it in the mou-" Before she could finish, the Grimm spit poison in each direction. She was hit, and it burned through the top of her armour. "Ahhhh!" She grit her teeth around a shudder, and gasped. It burned so bad... It started to eat away at her flesh, leaving burn marks all over her stomach.

"Shit are you okay Rowan!?" Axus was the first to ask. "I-I'm alright.." She bit back another shudder. With every move she made, melted armour was chafing her torn skin. It was pure  agony. I must keep fighting! She launched herself on the back of the Grimm, using her whip as a bit. "G-guys! I'll distract it!" Axus ran up the Grimm's stomach and double punched the whole length of it. The belly of the beast could be seen from the inside with all the flames on the outside. The Grimm reared and bucked her off. She flew through the air, but she flipped in the air backwards, and landed on the snake. Her fangs pierced the top of it's head, and she let go of anyhow she had. She let herself drop, and like a pick axe ripping through rock, her teeth ripped through its skin. She fell to the ground, too weak even to move.

Valentine whistled high and sharp, and Nikolai sang-this time in Latin. "Si vis pacem parabellum quidem vestra vita autem quod detrimentum faciat animae upo mea manibus" the air around them sharpened to glass, and she could see silver strands surrounding the snake. Her eyes widened.  Piano wires? The Snake fell into the wires, and cut itself in half. It's spilled organs steaming in the air. She smiled wobbily, and everything went black.

Axus's POV
He knelt on the ground beside Rowan, and Niko pushed Rowan up and gently gripped her arms. He helped Axus with twining them around his neck. Axus grasped Rowan's thighs, and put them around his waist. Valentine winked. "You seem rather attached to her nee~" Axus's cheeks tinged red. "Shut up!" Axus pulled her tighter to him and walked faster, his ears burning. As they started walking back to the hall, he thought about what his parents would thing if they could see him. They would probably gloat to all their rich friends that their youngest son was following in his father's footsteps. My life is my own, no one can control me.

Rowan's POV
"Master!" "You mean it!? I can go!?" Master chuckled. Of course dear child. "What good would you be if I didn't let you learn about the world?" With a mighty roar, he blew a surge of white flame towards her, and it crystalized onto her skin. Dragon scales grew wherever she touched. Her teeth grew to sharp points, and her ears poked up out of her knee length hair. "From this forward, you shall be know as The Silver Nightmare, and Shiir The White Shadow. Now go! Make me proud my darling!" "Yes Master.." with a bright smile, she leapt out of the window, and into the moonlight. Master had given her arangments to stay with his little brother- the only catch was that she would have to call him dad. Her mother left her out on the street when she was just a week old. The Dragon Lord was conquering a court of corrupt officials, and found a squalloring baby in tattered clothes, crying from hunger. "There there little fox, don't cry such bitter tears. I will take you in... you will be my pet." Seven years later, she was training under the Master in magic, and the art of Auora. She was developing fast in fox magic, and little did she know she would soon surpass even the Master.

When she woke up and opened her eyes to see spiky white hair. Panicked she tried to move, but was held down by a grip on her thighs. She sat up straight as a board, and looked down, cheeks tinged pink. The hands on her thighs, had moved upwards to her hips. "I suggest you move your hands Axus." An irk mark appeared on her forehead. "Huh? Oh sorry. You moved when you woke." "That better only be it Master." "Did you just call me Master?" Her cheeks burned even more, "N-no!" Valentine smirked, Niko just rolled his eyes. Evaluation was over. It was time to return to the Academy grounds. The four of them smiled, and they were all transported to the lunch hall, to receive their teams for the rest of the year.

"Ruby Rose, Weiss Schnee, Blake Belladonna, and Yang Xao Long. Together you will make Team RWBY, Ruby Rose is your leader."
Jaun Arc, Nora Valkyrie, Phyrra Nykos, and Ren. Together you are Team JNPR, Jaun Arc will be your leader."
"Teddy Rowanwood-henceforth known as Rowan- Axus None, Valentine Caper, Nikolai Brightwings, together you are Team RAVN. Rowan is your leader." But Rowan heard nothing.