1- Mordred's Revenge (2018, colorized)

A girl- apologies, I meant a boy. Wait, no, a woman. No, a man. No- oh, never mind. A person with bright blonde hair pulled into a messy ponytail stood in the middle of the room. They wore (oh can't I just refer to them as a girl for now?) short cropped jeans that came up to their thighs and a crop top along with a bright red jacket.

The girl was frowning as she looked out the tall window pane. Her arms were crossed and she tapped her fingers on her arm in an impatient way. After a while she grunted and whipped her head around a couple of times, as if looking for something or someone specific.

The girl's name was Mordred, the Treacherous Knight of the Round Table, one of King Arthur's most trusted knight who ultimately betrayed him by starting an uprising.

When Mordred saw that there was no one else in the room, a smirk slowly appeared on her face. She unraveled her arms and placed one hand on her hips while jutting her hips out.

"Heh," she said and grinned. "Looks like Father isn't here. Whatever. The rule says that if the king doesn't arrive for the first fifteen minutes, we're legally allowed to start a rebellion."

Her eyes gleamed with mischief as she puffed out her chest and began her rebellion.

"You know what? F*** EVERYONE!" Mordred yelled and pumped her hands into the air. "YEAH, THAT'S RIGHT. I SAID IT. WHACHA GONNA DO 'BOUT IT?!"

"Such behavior is unbefitting of a young prince who is soon to rule," a stern voice suddenly said behind Mordred.

Mordred jolted with fright and quickly whipped her head around to see that it was King Arthur herself standing regally at the doorway, a stoic expression on her face.

Mordred gulped for she had not expected the King to actually show up. She took a shaking step forward and stuttered as she tried to explain her outrageous behavior.

"F-Father, I-"

"But you aren't my heir and I don't acknowledge you as my son so carry on I suppose," King Arthur said nonchalantly and, with a flick of her hand, she turned and left the room just as quickly as she had come, leaving Mordred to stare dumbfounded and rooted to her spot.

And that was how Mordred's famous rebellion started and ended abruptly.

•••

A/N: So, that was the end to the first little drabble! Lol. Rip Mo-chan :,)

I'll be writing more of these little stories. Some will have happy ends, some will be funny, some will be sad, and the others with deep messages. Please look forward to more!

Side note: Mo-chan best girl. #ChangeMyMind