2- Mamamiya

Jack was skipping happily down the hallways when she smelled something good coming from the kitchen. Her face lit up and she immediately made a beeline for the kitchen.

Upon entering she found Emiya-san cooking something, his back turned to her. He wasn't dressed in his battle clothes; rather, he wore a simple dark gray shirt and gray pants along with a red apron with the words "Unlimited Burger Works" stitched onto the front. Master Gudao and begged him to wear the apron for a long time and it seemed Emiya-san finally relented.

Jack smirked as she sneaked around the counter and tiptoed near the Archer. She crouched low and got into a position to jump up.

Then, without warning, and sprung into the air and tackled Emiya, causing him to almost lose balance. Emiya gasped and looked down to see Jack hugging his waist and grinning up at him

Emiya sighed. "Jack, what re you doing?"

"We are hungry," she chirped and continued grinning. "We smelled something good. Feed us."

Emiya shook his head, exasperation written all over his face. "How many times do I need to tell you not to scare me while I'm cooking?"

Jack pouted. "But we're hungry."

Emiya sighed. "Alright, alright, I'll give you something to eat. But next time, please don't scare me again like that."

He dug around the pockets of his apron and pulled out a couple of colorful sweets. He handed them to Jack, whose eyes lit up and she accepted them happily.

"Thank you, Mom!" Jack said and rushed away before Emiya could react.

"Hey, wait-!"

But Assassin was already gone, leaving Emiya alone in the kitchen. He shook his head. A small smile formed on his lips.

"Sure brings back memories..."

•••

A/N: Lol, some say best mama is Raikou. Some say it's Boudica. But real men know it's always Mama Emiya who's the real Mama.