Prologue

Before we begin I'd like to inform the awesome reader that there will be slow updates sorry!
______________________________________

(Your pov.)

"(Y/n), Calm down! Please!" "But mother-" "No buts!" you mother cut you off before placing more dishes in the cupboards. Huffing you plopped on the ground with your arms crossed. You mother glanced at you from the corner of her eye and sighed. Seeing you spacing out already. "(Y/n)," hearing your name snapped you out of your daydream. "Hm?" you hummed, your (e/c) eyes now fixated on your mother. Smiling gently she continued. "How about you go choose your room? And when you find one you like place a box in there then you can go to the park." hearing this caused you to shot up. "Ok!" you chirped before running off.

The bedroom at the end of the hallway! You thought opening the door. Placing down a box you ran out the door but not with out saying goodbye to your mother to which she replied a 'only thirty minutes and be careful!' and was left with no reply. You knew where park had been since you past it driving to your new house and you also didn't live to far from it. "Swings... Swings... Swings... Swings!" you muttered before running towards the swings. Sitting down you began to swing. Looking around you found out the park was almost empty. You caught sight of a group of kids playing tag. Smiling you thought about asking to join the group and become friends until your (e/c) eyes caught sight of a lonely kid. It was a boy. Still swinging you kept your eyesight trained on him. Brown hair, white shirt, sweater vest, shorts, and... "Grey eyes...oh, Wait! Eye? Why is he wearing a eye patch?" you muttered. You stopped swinging and pondered for a second thinking why he would need a eye patch.

Oh, well! That doesn't matter! As long as he wants to play and be friends that's all I care about! You thought as you got off the swings. Making your way towards the boy you smiled. He however hadn't seen you and was preoccupied looking at the group of kids. You spotted your mother as she signal you to come to her. Sighing you walked away from the boy and towards your mother. Unknown to you the boy had turn his head in your direction to see a (h/l) (h/c) hair girl walking away from him.

"Mom!" you said before hugging her. "Come on let's go! I have (f/f) at home." you mother said before walking ahead. "Mom! Guess what!" you said jumping over the cracks and lines that were in the cement. "What?" you mother asked. "I saw a boy! He had an eye patch over one of his eyes!" you chirped jumping the steps leading up to your house. "Oh, really? Why is that?" your mother inquired seemingly more interested now. "I don't know! Before I could even ask his name you came and I had to leave." your happy expression dropping just a bit. "Well, maybe you can ask him his name tomorrow. Come on (f/f) is getting cold now." you mother said ushering you inside.

Eating to your heart's content you made a mess in the process. Cleaning up not just the table but you as well you made your way into your bedroom and noticed your bed was already up. "Whoa..." you mumbled drowsily. Getting in and falling asleep excited for tomorrow.

______________________________________

Whoa! This is short! Don't fret! The next chapter will be longer! And Danny will be in there more! After all this is but only just a taste of it! Man that sounds weird.... I wanted to start with them being kids! I have a really cute idea that's why! Sorry for mistakes!! Anyway I hoped you enjoyed this!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!

Bye!!!!