Halloween Special

Sorry if you don't celebrate Halloween. You both are still kids!
______________________________________

(Your pov.)

"Danny, you ready to go?" you called out. You were at Danny's house since you both planned to go Trick-or-Treating with each other. "N-no!" he responded. "Why?" you questioned. He stepped out of his room walked towards you. "Does it look good?" he asked nervously. He was dressed as a doctor. "It does!!! You looks so cute and cool!" you proclaimed. He blushed at your words. Grabbing the bags so he could be distracted. His mom smiled at how cute you both were. "Let's go!" you said grabbing his hand, your (e/c) eyes shining.

You both walked towards his neighbors house and knocked on the door. "Trick-or-Treat!" you both said at the same time. "Here you go!" the man said before dropping a handful in your bags. "Thank you!" you said before running off with Danny. "Danny you choose the next house!" you beamed. "That one!" he pointed at a haunted house. Grabbing you hand he led towards the house. You knocked on the door before standing next to Danny. "Trick-or-Treat!" you both said. The lady smiled before dropping a goody bag in your bags. You both smiled and thank the lady.

Going to a lot of other houses you both started to feel tired. "Let's go home, I'm tired." you said to Danny who agreed and you both started walking home. You pecked his cheek before saying 'goodbye and goodnight' and going to your house. His mom watched the whole thing and started fangirling.

______________________________________

Happy Halloween!!! Sorry it's short! I hope you enjoyed this!!!

Don't forget to vote, comment, and follow!!

Bye!!!!