Chapter 17

"Guys! I think Y/n's in trouble! I'm worried!" Taehyung yelled while walking back and forth.

"What??? Why??" Namjoon asked Taehyung looks at him and went to him.

"S-she called me and told me that she needs help and after that, she didn't respond in what I am saying" Taehyung said to him.

"I-I am w-worried, we need to go to her right now" he commanded.

"I'll call the others" Namjoon said and went away. Taehyung tried to call her number again but it just kept on ringing. He tried it again a few times but still ringing.

'Please Y/n don't make me worry this much!'

He thought to himself.

While on the other hand, Namjoon went upstairs to get the others.

"Y-yah, Y-y/n is in trouble!!" He said and all of them looked at him at once.

"W-WHAT?" They all said in an unison.

"We need to go to her house, quick!" Namjoon said and went down, the others followed.

'Please Y/n be safe, we are already coming there, you are a strong girl, just hold on a little longer'

Namjoon thought.

They all ran to their car and straight to Y/n's house at full speed.

They went out of the car and ran to her apartment. They harshly opened the door for they are impatient to see Y/n. Taehyung and Yoongi were the first one who was able to get inside.

"Y-y/n" Yoongi said. He saw her body sitting down at the edse of the counter lifeless. She was already pale, she was already lighter than Yoongi.

Taehyung knelt down close to her, he fixed the strand of her hair covering her face. Taehyung shed a tear down to his beautiful face. He saw the blood coming out of her legs and pieces of glass stuck in there.

"C-call the ambulance now!!" Taehyung yelled and they called the ambulance at once.

"H-h-hello? Is this the hospital?" Hoseok asked
"Yes, umm my friend right here is-" he wasn't able to finish because Taehyung grabbed the phone from him.

"H-hello, my friend, she's unconscious and has glass stuck on her legs, she is bleeding, please help us!!" Taehyung shouted still crying. All of them were crying, worried and in pain because they saw y/n at that state.

"Please come quickly!" He continued and he ended the call.

"Y/n, y-you'll be okay, please hold on" Taehyubg said.

"W-what happened?" Yoongi asked.
"W-why out of all people living in this world, it has to be her to take all kinds of that pain" yoongi continued still crying.

"I-I don't know" Taehyung just said. After a while, the ambulance' siren was heard from there and Yoongi quickly carried her to the ambulance.

"P-please, save her, I-I'm begging you" Yoongi told the doctor.

"W-we'll do everything we could" the doctor said and went in the ambulance. They were about to come with them but their manager called.

The phone call.

NAMJOON: Hello?

Hitman Bang Introduces~: Where are you? You still have a broadcasting to make later, come here right now so we can prepare.

NJ: Is it really that important?

Hitman Bang Introduces~: Yes, of course! So come here quickly!