Chapter 23

As they arrive in Euphoria World, they were welcomed by the vivacious and lively music and children running around with smiles painted on their faces. Just by seeing all of that makes her happy, and the thought of having Yoongi with him made her happier. They made their way to the queue for them to receive their tickets and passes. After quite a long time, they were finally able to go inside. The colourful and big rides astonished her; she was very excited, Yoongi saw the joy Rinhee is currently feeling.

"What do you want to ride first?" Yoongi asked her. She slowly looked up to him since she was too amused with her surroundings

"Umm... Let's go to some smaller rides first then gradually move on to the major ones!" Rinhee responded with a hint of happiness in her tone.

"Alright then" Yoongi told her and showed his smile... The smile she always adored...

He held her hand and went to a ride that even though it's small, it was still fun

He held her hand and went to a ride that even though it's small, it was still fun. They went on rides one after another until they felt sick.

"Oh god I feel like I'm gonna pu- (a sound that you would probably don't want to hear)"

Yoongi was surprised and let Rinhee puke in the bush. He gathers her hair and caressed her back. After she was done, Yoongi told her to stay on the bench beside it for he will buy her a bottle of water. She followed him and just sat on the bench. After a while, Yoongi came back with bottled water. He gave that to her and drank all of it. After she felt like she can go on to continue, she stood up and told Yoongi for them to resume. Yoongi was afraid that Rinhee will puke again so he decided to go inside a Haunted House instead. He had a plan on his head....

"Y-Yoongi, I think t-this is not a r-ride." She told Yoongi as she stopped for a while.

"Why? Are you scared?" Yoongi asked her teasingly. Rinhee didn't want to look scared in front of Yoongi so she lied to him.

"Of course not! Come on, let's go!" She told him as they began to slowly move closer to the haunted house.

'BLOOD SWEAT AND TEARS'

She read the title, just by the title; She felt tingles all throughout her body.

'O God, I think today is the day I'll die...' She swallowed her guts and went inside. At first it was just fine.. few scary decorations and red walls until something came out of a closet... A painting that speaks a lot to her... it was covered with blood. She unknowingly held Yoongi's arm as they continue on. Yoongi felt Rinhee embracing his arm and smiled.

'heh, my plan worked' he thought.

He didn't get rid of Rinhee arms and just let her be. After that scary moment of Rinhee's life, she walked out of the house still not present in the reality. She made him laugh and followed her on the back.

"Hahaha... I'm sorry" He said while wiping off his tears.

"I-I'm fine, just need a little bit of rest and I'll be completely fine" she said so they went to a food truck.