chp-2

Assalamualaikum guys ....

_______________________

Third person pov :

' is ....is she okay doc' Aslar asks stuttering the words...

' I'm sry but she is in coma due nerve breakdown nd her heart is very week as if there no will power to live the life ..." By says so  doc left frm there  nd thats when  he felt numb nd fell down on his knees with tears Rolling down over cheeks as he come to know  the reason behind it....

He never ever  thought that his own blood can make him so much blind that he never felt or for a second also he didn't realized  the true love that they had....becoz of regret ND guilty of separating 2 true souls love he took 6months to realize what he have to do rather than composing himself from guilty nd mostly about fault of thinking nature of the society.....

Asyar pov:

It  has  been   2 months   where  I  had lost  her  but  the love in  my  bottom  of  heart  never  decreased  as  time goes  on  but  being  distant  from  her the  importance  nd  effect  of  her  has grown  more  nd  more ....

I  know  I  distrusted  her  but  her  eyes nd face were saying the different as it was unintentionally done when I last saw her at last day of  classes in clg before preparation holidays for exams. After that day I didn't saw her anywhere in clg nd got to known she hadn't attend the last semester exams of our final year......

' I  don't  y  Im  more  restless  2dy  but  the  feelings  of  my  heart  were  lagging  me  to   see  her  once  before  I go  to  different  state  for job  nd  its killing  my  heart  to  trust  nd  love  her  as  before   again..... To  feel  her near  me  again for  once  ND  becoz  of that  restlessness  I  searched  every corner  of  city  nd  now  it  was  sunset nd  I  couldn't  find  her.... As the time passes  the  thoughts  'where  she would  be' ' how  she is ' ....the multiple thoughts  occurred  in  my  mind  nd made  me  to  crush  the  broken  heart of  mine   more  becoz  I   know  it's  my fault  to  not  give  her  second chance  .......  I  don't  care  if  I  had lunch  or  any  other  things  to   do   till I  got  now  how  she  is  ...as I continued  to  run   for  searching  her suddenly   I  was   lack  of  oxygen   ND as  my   breath  got  uneven  nd dark shadow  formed   infornt   of   my  eyes  nd  my  heart   was   calling   her , to her  once  nd  to    feel  her  ND   before he  shut his   eyes   the  last  words that came  out   of    him  were 'I ....lo...v...e....y...ou....to...shyra '......

Third  person  pov :

Zamal - I  was  searching  my  frnd  asyar  as  there  is   interview   2dy  he was  no  where .  As  I  came  near main   gate  of    Clg   I   saw  he  was more   restless   2dy  I  know   he   loves shyra  more  nd   becoz  of   what happened.  2months  ago  his  trust was  broken   but   he  stop  loving  her. As  I  was  calling  him   as  the interview  will   start   in   few   minutes but   he   went   out   without   looking at   me   nd   I   signed  after   calling   on  his   phn  20times   as   there   is   no reply   nd   attended   my   interview  ,it went  well   nd  now  it   was  sunset , as   I   was   going    near   my   street  I saw   a   familiar   looking   guy   ND went   in   that   direction   as   I   went near    him   he  fainted   suddenly   nd I'm   shocked   to   know   it   my   frnd asyar .....  I   don't   know  what happened  to  him  as   he   isn't responding    so  I   took   him   to nearby   hospital   with  the   help   of  some    people   as   it   was   crowded  becoz  this   sudden   fanting    of him......

After   few   minutes   the    doctor came   out   nd    what   he  told   was unbelievable    to  my   ears ....

'what , it can't happen to him '

' he can't go in coma becoz of some unconscious ' I shouted with tears in eyes ..I felt helpless I can't even help my frnd in his sorrow if I would have been with him 2dy without attending interview this wouldn't have had happened.....

' yes he's in coma due to nerve breakdown nd due lot of stress . And his heart is not responding ...' doc said nd left from there..

After few minutes I informed his family members nd came running within 15 minutes nd  asked the reason of his condition I said as doc had told but not the cause of his condition as I had promised him.....

_______________________________________

Hi guys ....

Plz comment becoz I get know I should continue writing this story or not ......

Plz read it nd don't forget to vote .....

ND also to comment to know ur al views about this story.......