Part:6

Sam's POV

I'm through to the live shows!In the girls category there are me,Molly,Scarlet and Shan.I have become close to Molly.I heard that Sweet Sense have got sent home.
Somehow I'm pretty happy about that.

We're here in LA.Now we all live together.I have saw Jon.But he doesn't talk to me a lot.Jack talks way to much.Balise with his weirdness.We all have a off day.
Louis decided to spend a day with us.We all sat together in the living room.I sat in the middle of Jon and Louis.

We were talking.Then suddenly Jon said, "Sam tell us about you.Like your life story." "S-sure...?"i said.
I took a deep breathe.And started...
"My name is Sam White.I'm soon to be 18.Ummm my life isn't best.My mom died when i was 13.Then my dad started to abuse my.I had a boyfriend.When he tried to take my virginity i said no.So he abused me.I also got bullied in high school.I umm started to c-cut...Then my dad died from cancer.I was so lonely.But now I'm here.With my real family.I really love each of you guys."

I finished.I saw everyone has tears in there eyes.Then Louis and Jon hugged me.But it turned into a group hug. "I'm sorry that I asked."Jon said while whipped my tears and kissed my cheek. "It's ok.But now i have a new family!That's the best part."i said.
"Hey Sam you said you're soon to be 18.When is your birthday?"said Jack.I bite my lips and said "Tomorrow."
Jon said "OK!"

Jon's POV

We ate our dinner.We all talked a bit.I told Molly to take Sam outside. "So guys tomorrow is Sam's Birthday.We have to plan something special." "All right."they all replied.

What is Jon planning for Sam?Hope you liked it.

Samia Xxx