prologue

Ever wondered what it would be like to go back in time?

Does it ever cross your thought to think of your past and remember those embarrassing, memorable, hurting, and scary moments?

Don't you want to go back in time to experience it again or to change it? 

Think of it this way.... When you go back in time, life cuts your boundaries from other dimensions to place you in a different illusion from your head.

Don't get it? What I meant was. Whenever you go back in time, whatever you change there effects something in your present time.

Like for example. You go back in time to just vote for a president that you wished to have, But after coming back in time. Life ends by dominations and hunger strikes because of that President?

You don't know whether you want to change the past or not cause you know that it can effect the present time.

My mother once said that " don't think about the past just think about the future... You can't change the memories that was buried upon your head? Past is past... You have to forget and live a life where you only think about the future "

Okay. You did what she said and forgot those memories in the past, just like she said past is past but. Even though you forgot those memorable moments, why do you still think that...

" was it worth it? "

And My mind wws right.... Wa sit worth it to forget those times where you first smiled where you first cried who you first slept with? 

Im getting old yet...I still think that im the same person who thinks time machine's exist.

It's been 4 years jeon Jungkook... I miss you..

------
Kim Yoo jung as Kim hana..

Age: currently 22 ( not that old " im getting old " phrase) 

Occupation: a semi actress/sells lady

Relationship: has been in a relationship with jeon Jungkook for 4 years but currently broke up with each other because of scandals and due to the " when you're an idol you can't be in an relationship " thing policy... Also he loved another woman so she had to let him go..

Story/background: she was from a wealthy family and goes to high class school... She was very Naive and innocent like literally every guy could easily get her in no time but then jeon Jungkook showed up and gave her love and affection but jeon Jungkook fell in love with another girl more better than her and then they broke up four years later after finding that out so she grew up thinking that all those love and affection was a lie..
The end