𝓕𝓲𝓻𝓼𝓽 𝓽𝓪𝓵𝓴 | 2ᶜʰᵃᵖ

¡Shut up bitch☠︎︎♪♪♪

¡Shut up bitch☠︎
♪♪♪

W

hen I reached at my college .

I saw Taehyung.

Ok now let me tell you that i don't like him cuz he is a playboy and the fact is that we had never talked to eachother not even a word.
Excuse me let's come back to reality.

Oh WOW taehyung is kissing IRENE in college and front of everyone how disgusting.But I don't give a fu*k.I just walked passed them without looking at them but I can sense that someone's eyes was on me.

~

~At college¡

I was sitting peacefully with my best friend Jisoo in the middle row at front seat and unfortunately taehyung was beside me.

Yeah he was also sitting in front with Jimin.

I was doing my homework which was a little left yesterday.

Soon a notebook was thrown on my desk which caused me to look up and there was he.Taehyung.

I gave him a blank look.

"hey Jennie."He said with a seductive tone.

'What the heck is he taking to me...Really...For the first time?

"hey."I said coldly.

"do my homework."He said like hewas my boss.

"why?

"because I'm saying."he replied with a smug smirk.

"i don't care.Do it by yourself."I said .

"so you are saying you will not do my homework huh?"his eyebrows in a knot.

"yes."

"think about it again or you will regret it."he warned.

"whatever."

He grabbed a ink pot which was on my desk and split all ink on my homework.

WHAT!MY HOMEWORK.

I stood up from my chair to face him.He was smirking at me.

"what the hell taehyung."I yelled at him.

"told ya."smirk still plastered on his face.

My blood was boiling and I was mad.And on other hand jisoo was continuesly tagging my uniform to make me sit down but that was not going to happen.

Jimin's pov¡

I don't think this is gonna be good.I looked at jisoo and she was mouthing me to stop taehyung.I mouthed back that 'it's impossible why don't you stop jennie' and she said ' it's also impossible ' great.

Jennie's pov¡

I'm really angry right now.Oh an idea popped up on my mind so I grabbed my water bottle and splashed water all over on his face and clothes.

And this time i was smirking at him.

I can see in his eyes there was fire burning.

Just then....

Boom the teacher came in with her wide eyes on us like we have done a crime but soon she made a straight face.

Ms.Lee :you both ' she said pointing on us ' come with me.

And turned around to walk out of class.

We both glanced at eachother and then followed her.

At principal's office¡

We both were standing in front of principal looking at the floor.

" this is first time you both have done anything like that so I'm just warning you that don't do that again or you will be punished.This is your first and last warning.Now go back to your class." Principle warned.

Without saying any word I went to class and taehyung went to change his uniform.

~~At home ¡

I took a shower and jumped on my bed to sleep.
And after that incident we did not talk to eachother but whenever our eyes met,he smirks.

What a bastard.

Anyways he had already ruined my half day so l will be sleeping now and before that I set my alarm at 6:00pm so that I can do my homework.

(hey guys how was the story?The next chapter will be soon out.don't forget to vote and comment.thanx)