𝓛𝓾𝓷𝓬𝓱 𝓫𝓻𝓮𝓪𝓴 | 4ᶜʰᵃᵖ

˘ ³˘ Kiss me hard♡︎♪♪♪

˘ ³˘ Kiss me hard♡︎
♪♪♪

~~morning¡

"wake up jen"

"ummm"i replied.

Someone was yelling at me and shaking my shoulders.
"yahhhhh"

Thud

"ahhhh"that hurts.

I slowly opened my eyes and looked around.I was on the floor.

Suddenly someone's feet started approaching to my direction from other side of the bed.

I looked up and wow.She's angry!My mom is angry!what i did now?

"what happened?"i asked.

"do you know what time it is,and you are asking me what happened?"she said angrily.

I looked at the wall clock and its 8:06.Wait!what?College starts at 7:30,I'm late!

"Oh My God,I'm late!why didn't you woke me up?"I said and dashed to the bathroom.

~~at 8:31¡

I gave up.I can't run,after all I'm already late so I decided to walk to college like I usually do.

"grrrlllll",arghh I'm hungry,I didn't eat breakfast.

Umm should i eat first and then go to college.Definitely not!Ms.Lee will kill me.

~~at 8:46¡

I entered in college and started running to the class."Can.I.Come.In?"i asked panting,looking down.

"Sure!take your seat "Ms.Lee said.

Wow that's easy!is she not going to give me lecture or something?

i started walking to my seat.Ahh i think I'm wrong because if she's being like this it means something is bad gonna happen.

"Hi"jisoo said with low volume so that teacher can't hear her."Hey"i replied.

~~♣∞∞

The class is boring usual.How come the time is not passing?

"Take out your homeworks, I'll be checking seat by seat."i started to dig into my bag,when it hit me that I didn't done homework yesterday.

Dead........

Now I'm definitely dead.I started to panic and looked around the class,when I saw Taehyung!oh so he was sitting beside me and in another row and I didn't realized it yet.

"Are you ok?"jisoo tapped on my shoulder.

And I faced her "I forgot to do my homework!oh how stupid I am?"i said frustrated.