Chapter 19

Scene....

(Everyone is having fun playing board games and eating food and Paige and Dougie cuddling each other. And Angel and James constantly kissing every 2 minutes.)

Tom: wait a minute, Emily hasn't come back yet.

Angel: yeah she's been out there for about 4 hours.

Paige: she must have gone back to her hotel or somet.

Danny: should we go and see if she's ok?

Tom: yeah c'mon guys

Every one stud up and went out of the hotel. Tom looked around the back and everyone else looked around the pool at the front but she wasn't there.

Tom: guys she's not there!

Paige and angel: she's not here either!

Tom: oh god I really do hope she's gone back to her hotel. Does anyone have her number?

Paige and angel: I do! (Laughs)

Tom: ok good could one of u call her and see if she's ok?

Paige: yeah I will.

Paige rang Emily's phone but it rang and rang and rang for a while and then no one answered.

Paige: she always answers. She's never not got her phone with her!

Tom: oh no!

Angel: don't panic she'll be fine tom.

They all got in Danny's car but only danny, angel, James, Paige and Dougie could fit in his car so Matt, harry and tom got in Matts car and they all went to find Emily..... After a while of driving around Paige got a call back from Emily. She answered it but I wasn't her on the phone....

Paige: hi! Omg where are u we've all been so worried! Tell us were u are and we'll come and pick u up!

Person on the phone: if u want to see ur friend again then come to the wear house down the road but come alone! Or I'll hurt ur friend!

Paige ended the call and started to cry.

Douige: babe what's a matter!?

Paige: ( too upset to answer)

Dougie: babe? Babe c'mon what did she say?! What's a matter with u?

Paige: she... She...

Dougie: c'mon it's ok just tell us where she is and we'll go and get her.

Paige: she... She's at the wear house down the road. (Crying even more)

Dougie's ok danny go now! It's ok babe. What did she say exactly?

Dougie hugged Paige and kissed her on the forehead.

Paige: there was a guy.... He answered the phone.... He said she's at the wear house and....

She stops and crys more and grabs Dougie tightly.

Dougie: just tell me when ur ready.

Paige: and... And he said that I have to come alone or he'll hurt her!

Paige cried like a waterfall this time.

Paige: I don't want anything to happen to her Doug. I really don't. Plz help her!

Dougie: ok babe we will I promise. It's all gonna be ok.

Paige: thank you Dougie. I luv u!

Dougie: (kisses her) I love u too! I'll never let anything happen to u or ur friends.

They both cuddled each other and so did Angel with James. Angel was upset too but she wasn't the one that got the call so she wasn't as upset and scared as paige.

______________________________________________________________

Hey guys hope u enjoyed this chapter! Plz comment if u think i should make my chapters a bit longer or not. Thank you so much for reading and plz vote and comment. Thnx xx😘💞