Here's what happened next!!

There she was...
Standing at one of the entrances to the set.
I completely remember,
She was standing there warring her knee high black chucks, a super tiny ripped black shorts, a tiny camo crop top paired with a oversize giant ripped denim jacket.
She looked stunning
*Stephen glanced over at Em and the crowd cheered *
Jimmy: Damn man!
You remember almost every single thing!!
Emily: Oh no no..
This ain't everything.
He remembers the conversation we had and how everyone else felt about me being on the set!!!
*The crowed teased Stephen with some whoos, claps and cheers💚*
Stephen: She also had her dog Ophelia's leash in a had and the other one was busy trying to manage all the giant books that I assumed were scripts for her audition.
The second I saw her, I almost forgot I was on the set with David on a side and the entire shooting and stunt team on the other😅
But then Simon, my stunt guy called me and I had to go.
After few seconds I turned to see in that direction but I had lost her😭
But then, about 15 mins later, Simon says there is some stunt difficulty so why don't we take an hour's break?
I was pissed as why he couldn't say that before.
David and I started walking towards the same exit when I noticed David was unusually silent. I did not wanna get beaten up so I tried staying calm.
That man is a giant and I am afraid if the Green Arrow ain't got his suit and John Diggle with him, he goin down soon😂.
So I did not ask him but I knew something was wrong or he was up to something I was unaware of...
We kept walking towards our trailers with my head down still thinking about her, when I accidentally bumped into someone...