Chapter 2: The Reunion

Kou P.O.V

I was walking down the streets, Still frowning about 19 years ago. "Oh Mike, I love your singing ago...And then one day...you died..." I said, While looking at My Teddy that Mike knitted.
From what I heard is, there was a crowd. I went there And I heard something in the stage
"...just shake it off. It cost of a second life"

That voice, is that!?

"But that's irrelevant. What matters.."

Suddenly, from what I saw is...My eyes didn't Believe me!

"...is that I'm Back, Diamond City"

It's....The possibility All-New Mike! He...was Alive after all

The Crowd cheers for Mike, While me? I was...Crying...yet so much Happy! He was...*sobs* reincarnated as a robot!

As he sing the song, he then looked at me. And he remember my face and my doll, with a frown eyes but a smile face. I do the same, As him.

Mike P.O.V

I sang in the stage, but the Crowds always like my song. All I hear is a shouting of "Go, Go Mike!" And What I can see is, My Shining-Red Eyes gaze...

"Oh, my God...."
"Is that...!?"

Kou!?

My eyes isn't lying anymore. All I finally see is...Kou! My faithful friend!
In fact, All of Me and Kou memories, the one that we spend together in 19 years later. Had faded.

But, she changed. I wanted to meet her after the stage. or maybe, Invite me on a stage.

WHEN HE SING THE SONG

Mike P.O.V

I thought i wasn't sure if i join her in the stage but as far as i know is, I don't mind if i'm that Robot in the world. i then begun say "So, this will be my last song in this concert for the Grand Live Season 1 Finale. But before i have to go, there was My faithful friend who always likes to sing me since 19 years ago. 

and that is

Kou, My one and only faithful friend"