Chapter 3(Final Chapter): Into Light

Kou P.O.V:

I was shocked, I was noticed by my Friend who died 19 Years later...!?
Everyone is shocked at me, then they cheered on me. I was invited to sing along!
I don't care if I was too irrelevant to do that, I walk up to the stage and wave to the crowd, as my friend gave me the microphone, I hold the Microphone and say
"Hey, everyone! Um...I'm Kou! I'm Mike's Faithful friend during 19 Years.
As you can see, I'm kinda change a little, only I lost my friend during 1999....yet, He was crashed by a Car....
But since all that past was over, It's time for us to sing the final song for the Grand Live Season 1 Finale! It's Called ROM to and Juli8! Everyone, Please enjoy the song okay?"

(Play the video and do not stop instantly, wait until the video is over)
After they sang in the Stage..
The people have shout cheerfully To Kou and Mike. As Kou and Mike hold thier hands and Bow down, And they said "Thank you for coming our performance in this GRAND LIVE SEASON 1 FINALE! Please, remember to buy the soundtrack to support us!"

AT OUTSIDE.

Mike and Kou were watching the beautiful sunset in the Top of the Hills, seeing the Flower and the Sunset.
"Its been 19 years...since we separated..." said Kou, holding her teddy bear. "I know, Its been 19 Years..." Mike replied, the two watches the beautiful hills and the sunlight.

Silent
Calm
And Feeling so Breeze.

Kou haven't said a single word. instead, She Kisses Mike in the lips, He feel Kou's Mouth as well. And he pressed his robotic lips to kiss her.

And the two kiss at the beautiful Sunlight Hills.

THE END

Sorry if this is only 3 chapters! I have still working on other stories