Part 4: The Apology

Match's POV:

Oh, like no. Its Pence Pence and Pen. They figured like, out the I was behind all of this.

Pen's POV:

Oh my artist. It's Match. Was she behind all this? I can't believe it. She looks back at us with a worried expression on her face. Yeah, it was her. She's got a notebook in her hand with the words "Plans, PRIVATE" written on them. 

Pencil's POV:  

Oh. My. Led. It's Match. And she's behind this all. Her messy red hair is always tied up in a bun. She looks back at us with this face as if she committed a crime. But she did. She broke a friendship that was bound to last forever. Actually, she broke two. TB and GB's, and now OURS. I thought we were friends.

Match: Pence Pence, It's not what i-

Pencil: DONT CALL ME THAT. Why did you do this?

Match: Because of GB. If she wasn't so bossy, this, like, never would have happened. 

Pencil: I thought we were friends, you maniac. You nearly killed Golf Ball!

Match: Well, like, who cares?

Pencil: TB, Me, ABNTT.

Match: ...

Pen: Should I leave or should I go and get Principal Four?

Pencil: Go get the principal. I'll stay here with... HER.

GB's POV: 

Oh shoot. I gotta go apologize to TB. I walk over to his room and knock on the door. 

TB: Come in.

*door creaks*

GB: TB, i'm very sorry for getting mad at you. I shouldn't have snapped at you like that.

TB: I'm sorry too. I should have never said the things about you.

GB: So, does that mean we made up or...

TB: I guess so.