choose what gang you want to be in

The GG- There are a group of Rudies that sticks together no matter what happens, they also have no dress code to what they wear.
(1/Unlimited)
jgrfan759

Poison Jam- There rash, brash, and the type of Rudies that will bulldozer anything out of there way, they're not afraid to put up a fight hell they can even put up a fight against the rokkaku police So Watch out!! They're also the rival gangs to rapid 99. Their Turf is in rokkaku Dai Heights, the Tokyo underground sewage facility and the bottom point of sewage facility.
(Boys OC's only.)
(0/3)

rapid 99- These lovely ladies love are the who knows how to get the stuff done while doing it in style, these lovely ladies wear the dragon skates with pride also and they're also good at getting the information you need. they are the rival gang to poison Jam.
Their turf is on 99th Street.
(Girl OC's only.)
(0/3)

Love shockers- These ladies have their hearts broken by the man's they love and now they're ready to do a Breaking of Their Own, if you see a heart shaped graffiti you know you're close to a love shocker.
Their Turf is Hikage Street.
(0/3)

Immortals- The Undead mummified Egyptian skaters are here to put a curse on you if you ever cross their path and challenge them into a battle, In one of their battles they lost against the noise tank.
Their Turf is the skyscraper district and Pharaoh Park and Highway Zero.
(0/3)

Doomriders- They my look old but there tuff as nails and there ready to bring the smack down on anybody that be rude to them, why onetime they had a run in with the rokkaku police, it got so bad that they got beaten up and now their helmet is infused with their skull that's how bad it is.

(0/3)

Noise tank-Man made Androids skaters that were made by the rokkaku Corporation, their main goal was to take out all the Rudies off the street by being them and challenges, But ultimately failed and made their own gang.
Their turf is skyscraper district and Pharaoh Park and Sky dinosaurian Square.
(0/3)

(Get them while they're still open!)