The messed up date

Tyler said to me if I want to go to the park for a date and I said yes of course, I would love to come to the park. So I had to get ready because the date is at 3:30 pm. So then I got all ready at 2 so that would give met hour and 30 minutes to wait and do nothing, great. In that time I guess I can annoy the crap out of my brother,check my insta,snap,and facebook. Instagram looks pretty good and same for snap. Now time for facebook who is this Skyler Liken sounds like Tyler let me ask him. Hey Tyler do you know this guy named Skyler Liken he said YES, stay away from him he is dangerous. He tried to kill me before. Tyler yawn and says I'm tired'' Ok were having a picnic, I said to my dad I'll be there the longest at 1:00 am. Bye dad umm so Tyler wanna go to the mall.Yeah of course Tyler said As long as I'm with you I'm perfectly fine.So me and Tyler were umm going into the mall then I saw STARBUCKs I love starbucks . I dragged Tyler there and I got my favorite thing life is good even when your a vampire ,"I thought.We actually shopped a lot I'm happy he doesn't complain best boyfriend ever but he is not my boyfriend so I'm pretty sad I really want Tyler to ask me out well I hope he does who knows the future. We were tired as heck it was pretty late I saw this play full of very pretty gardens wanna go, "Tyler said. Ok lets go once we got there we found a little hill so we went there it was under the beautiful stars and the moon I would trade nothing cause I felt happy for once and everything was right. Tyler sat next to me I felt so special then I noticed he was leaning in and I was to there was like only one centimeter away until............ TYLER WHAT ARE YOU DOING ,"yelled a voice I didn't recognize who could it be?