Don't you worry baby

A/N: I got this idea from my imagination 😂. Also from an edit that I saw when they were confronting Bughead last episode. It said that there's a possibility that they were sitting on the same chair. Sooo... I hope you like it!!
¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥¥

"Where are you going?" He asks his voice still husky from their recent activities. He admires her as she sits down on the edge of the bed, back facing him. She slowly pushes all her blonde silky hair to one side. His eyes follow a line from the nape of her neck to the very low of her back. Then white sheets covering her ass and the possible marks he left there.

"The kids are coming soon remember?" She says softly and he can hear her smile in her voice.

"Ugh." He sighs and rolls onto his back. "Yeah yeah. I wish we didn't have to hide this." He says and she stands up leaving the sheets behind and starting to look for her underwear.

"Yeah me too. But you know that if we tell them they're gonna freak out and-" her sentence is interrupted by her phone ringing. She finished clasping her bra and runs around the bed to FP's side where she finds her pants. She answers the call. "Hello?"

FP sits up and reaches over to grab her hips, proceeding to pull her over to him and sit her, and her half naked gorgeous self, between his legs.

"They did what now?" She raises her voice a little which catches FP's attention since he was distracted by the softness of her skin. "Alright. Thank you sheriff.... yes of course we'll talk to them.... yes, you as well." Then she hangs up the phone.

"What happened?" He asks instantly kissing her neck and feeling her relax a little.

"The sheriff just said he caught Betty and Jughead investigating. Again. They were in that kid's hospital room. The one that is in a coma."

"Ben Button." FP reminds her.

"Yeah." She sighs. "What are we gonna do with those kids?"

"We're gonna talk to them." He assures her. "Now get that sweet ass up so we can change before they get here."

When they are all changed they walk down the stairs and wait for them in the dinning room. FP is sitting down on a chair and Alice is pacing around. "Hey, could you stop that hun?"

"I'm sorry. It's just that... I'm worried that Betty doesn't care about her health. She had a seizure for Pete's sake! She is running around trying to be Nancy-fucking-Drew!" She sighs and her face expression shows sadness more than anger.

"Come here." FP signals her with his hand. She walks over to him and he pulls her closer making her sit on his lap, straddling him. "We will talk to them and we will figure something out. Okay?" She stays silent. "Don't you worry baby. Everything will be alright." He kisses he forehead, her nose, and finally her lips.

"Okay." She says agains his lips. "I love you." She whispers breaking they're kiss and when he was about to answer back they hear keys jingling. Alice quickly gets up from FP's lap and wipes the corner of his lips from any trace of lipstick. They walk towards the door when it opens and they're kids walk in the door together. "What is wrong with the two of you?"

"Dad?" Jughead says and both the teens faces look puzzled.

"What's going on?" Betty's turn to talk and FP answers right away possibly trying to not let Alice talk. He knows her well and he knows she might explode.

"Sheriff Minetta called, he said-"

"Called us both." Alice corrected him and both their hearts stopped for a second. Hoping to god the kids didn't notice his slip up and completely missing the look of confusion on Betty's face.

"He said he caught the two of you sneaking around Ben Button's room at the hospital."

"Look dad, something weird is going on here. No one wants to talk about it but, Dilton came to me for help. You were there! I-I-I feel like I owe him something."

"Boy, you don't owe him anything." FP says before Jughead can continue. "This has nothing to do with you."

"And you Betty!" Alice finally spoke. "This is exactly what doctor Patel was talking about!" Betty looks at her with anger building up because she knows what she's gonna say next and she hasn't told Jughead yet. "You keep this up young lady and you'll have another seizure." Alice finishes with real concern in her voice.

"Seizure?" Betty looks down at the sound of Jughead's voice. "Did you have a seizure and not tell me about it?"

"She most certainly did!" Alice continues letting her pre-cult self out again. "And it's because you keep dragging her into these murder investigations!" FP looks at Alice with a oh-there-she-is face.

Betty takes two steps towards her mom bringing her own hands near her face and says, "you are... unbelievable mom." Angrily she runs up the stairs.

"Hey Betty..." Jughead tries following his girlfriend.

Alice tries blocking his path concerned that a fight with her boyfriend would be too much for Betty. "FP can you please?"

FP knowing his girl was already on track. "Woah hey hey. Don't even think about it. We're going home, everyone needs to cool off." He says and leads his son out the door and into the car.

On their way home they are silent for the first few minutes. Then Jughead breaks the silence. "I can't believe she didn't tell me."

A few more moments of silence and FP answers him. "Maybe she just didn't want to worry you. The Smith women don't like to depend on people."

"Dad, what were you even doing in Betty's house?"

That caught FP off guard and he swerved a little. "Well, I just knew you were going to be there first." He said holding his breath. He's a good liar but, he can't do it on the spot. He needs time to make up his lies. "You can't just go around investigating thinks like you're freaking Sherlock Holmes." He says trying to distract his son from the previous conversation.

"Dad, there's something really weird going on with this 'game' and with the whole 'gargoyle king' thing." He air quotes them.

"Son, it's better if you focus on how we're gonna deal with this whole ghoulies situation." He breathes out when his plan to distract Jug worked. Once home and after Jughead went to sleep, FP sat on the couch and did the only thing he's been able to do in the past few months. Think about Alice. He thinks about the last moment they shared together before Betty and Jughead walked in the house. When he realizes there was something left unsaid he picks up his phone and texts Alice.

FP: I love you too <3

Almost instantly Alice texts him back.

Alice: Good night baby 💋