It's all I have on

A/N: This one just came to me during one of my insomnia filled nights. I really hope y'all like it!

€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€€

Alice is sitting on the couch with her laptop, her glasses, and a warm cup of tea. She's almost finished with a story she is writing and she is about ready to go to bed. She hasn't written anything in a long time and doing so makes her feel a little relieved. She has her gown on and a robe over it since it's a chilly night. The door opens out of the blue just as she's finishing her last sentence.

"I told you she does the same thing every single night Jug!" Betty says with laughter in her voice. Just the thing Alice loves to hear from her daughter.

"Your neighbor is so weird. We have got to investigate that!" Jughead says.

"No more investigations!" Alice says and it takes her a second to realize that someone else had said the same thing at the same time. Someone who's voice she can recognize in any scenario. She looks over her shoulder and sees him standing there next to the kids.

"Jinx." FP responds to what happened trying to contain the dorky smile he gets every time he sees Alice.

"I guess I owe you something?" She answers now completely putting the computer aside.

"I guess you do." He says it normally but something in the way he's looking at her makes her insides boil.

"Ooookaayyy." Betty says confused.

"Are you guys hungry?" Alice says standing up. And waking around the couch.

"Yes."
"No."

Now Betty and Jughead speak at the same time. "You just ate a burger from Pop's not even 15 minutes ago!" Betty replies.

"Exactly I ate one burger. I usually eat two." He puts up two fingers and Betty chuckles.

"No worries Jughead. Luckily, I made some lasagna earlier." Alice chimes in and walks over to the kitchen having the kids follow behind as well as FP who, she notices, hasn't stopped looking at her.

They all sit together in the dinning room table and eat. Betty is sitting next to Jughead, Alice is sitting at the end of the table and FP is next to her. The kids to her right and him to the left. After they finish eating and have a small conversation the kids take their plates into the kitchen and the parents follow behind them.

"Let's uh.. go upstairs Juggie, theres a book I wanna show you." Betty lies but quickly grabs Jughead's hand and starts leading him out of the kitchen.

"We leave in 3 minutes boy!" FP shouts.

"And leave the door open!" Alice shouts too. A few seconds later they hear the door close. This makes both Alice and FP chuckle.

"3 minutes is good right? They can't get naked in 3 minutes." FP says nonchalantly.

"No..." Alice says and walks a little closer to FP. "But we probably can." She smirks.

"Damn woman." FP growls when he feels her hands on his chest pushing him back against the kitchen counter. "Don't say things like that when you're dressed the way you're dressed." He looks down and sees her bitting her lip. The view of her cleavage is perfect at the angle he's in.

"I'm just saying. It would be quick on my half. I only have to take the gown off y'know since..." She moves impossibly closer and whispers in his ear, "...it's all I have on."

This makes FP's eyes wide and he cannot believe what she's saying to him. He's about to say something but, "Dad, Betty was tired so she went to sleep." Jughead interrupts whilst walking down the stairs. Alice quickly moves away from FP, pretending to wash the dishes.

FP forces himself to look away from the wonderfully sexy woman standing in-front of him. "Go wait for me in the car Jug okay? I still have something to discuss with Alice." He says normally and throws the keys to Jughead.

Once Jughead is out the door Alice turns around and laughs quietly. "That was close." She breathes out.

"We were in, and I quote, '...it's all I have on.'" He smirks and walks very close to her. It's now his turn to pin her against the counter.

"I guess you're gonna have to wait." She says as he drags his fingertips from her mid thigh up, raising up her gown.

"I'm not a very patient person." He says but she stops his hand.

"You'll have to be today because my daughter is upstairs and your son is outside waiting for you. We can get naked in less than 3 minutes but what comes after getting naked takes way longer than that." She smirks and he can't help but do so as well.

"You will be the death of me woman." FP whispers against her lips before kissing her slowly and passionately. After about 2 minutes and when things were starting to heat up Alice broke their kiss.

"You have to go." She's a little out of breath and FP rests his forehead against hers.

"See you tomorrow?" He asks and she just nods.

With that he walks out to the car with a goofy smile on his face. When he gets in the car Jughead says, "so, dad? How long have you and Betty's mom been together?"

FP almost chokes on air. "W-What?"

"I went to go get you and I saw you guys." Jughead pauses. "Kissing. You are in love aren't you?" He teases his father.

"You saw nothing." And with that and a loud laugh from Jughead FP drives off with nothing but Alice in his mind.