Game on

A/N: Might write a second part but, let me know what you think. And as always, enjoy little peeps !!

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

12:00 am
Alice lays awake in bed thinking about everything and nothing all at the same time. Imagining things she thought she stopped wishing about. Things like winning a Nobel prize, driving a motorcycle, and marrying FP Jones. She always day dreamed about spending her whole life with Forsythe Pendleton Jones Jr. ever since high school. Alice came from a troubled childhood. Living on the south side she would run away from her problems at home and cover them with her serpent jacket. Freshman year of high school she met him. The most handsome, smart, and strong man she'd ever seen. Didn't actually gather the courage to talk to him until sophomore year. She remembers it like it was yesterday...

Flash back:
Alice walked down the hallway of Riverdale High with her book bag hanging from one shoulder. Even though she was a bad girl, she was also a smart girl. She wanted more than anything to be a writer and she knew the only way was through hard work.

"Hey Alice." She heard Hermione's voice squeak from behind her.

"Hey doll." She replied. Hermione was The first person to ever talk to Alice in Riverdale High. She had a great appreciation for the nerdy girl with glasses. "What are you up to?"

"Nothing. Nothing." Hermione responded obviously trying to hide the excitement in her voice.

"Stop lying to me H."

"Okay! Okay!" She finally lets out that beaming smile and pushes her glasses back. "It turns out that my mom gave me permiss-"

And just like that Hermione's voice tuned out. Alice had caught a glimpse of his face. Forsythe Pendleton Jones Jr. Everything he did was like a drug to her. She would be addicted to watching his actions. The way his eyes wrinkled at the sides when he smiled. The way his eyes lit up when he talked about football or his band. The way he would knit his eyebrows when he was lost in thought. Everything about that man had her spiraling down in a loop.

"Earth to Alice!" She was snapped out of her trance by the claps of her friend. "Did you even hear what I said?"

Alice bit her lip and gave her friend an apologetic look. "Sorry H." She sighed and looked back at him. He was goofing around with Fred Andrews and Tom Keller.

"It's okay A." Hermione sighed as well and looked back at what Alice was looking at. At who to be exact. "Well, I hear Fred and Tom are going to the skating rink as well tonight."

"What?" Alice asked confused.

"Well. If you would've stopped drooling over Mr. football player over there, maybe you would've hear me say I'm going rollerskating. Tonight."

"And you just happened to know Fred was gonna be there?" Alice raises a sassy questioning eyebrow at the raven haired Latina.

"Shut up." Hermione softly punched her friend in the shoulder. "I was thinking maybe you could unleash that sexy Alice you've got inside of you and go seduce your lover boy."

Alice looked at him, back at Hermione, and then she shrugged. She turned around and opened her locker putting some books away and replacing them with others. She turned around to the small mirror in her locker and untied her ponytail letting her long blonde locks down. She ruffle it up a little and undid two more buttons in her shirt. She was wearing light blue jeans and a red sleeveless top. No makeup aside from some gloss.

Closing her locker she turns around and walks directly to him. Her heart pounding 100 times harder with every step she took. She finally gathered all her courage and she was going to talk to him. "Hey Jones!" She shouted from about 3 feet away from him. He turned around and saw her with a surprised smile possessing his face.

"Hey there." He walked closer to her. "Alice Smith right?"

She nodded. He smiled and walked a little closer to her. Although her heart was screaming she managed to stay calm and show him her sexiest smirk. Seeing that it had affected him and taking pleasure in such she realized she was in control. "As I live and breathe."

"What can I do for you?" He said clearing his throat when he glanced momentarily at her lips and found the bottom one trapped between her teeth.

"Many things." She said in a low husky voice. A second later realizing how much guts it took for her to say such a thing but there was no backing down now. His eyes widened and little but his very-tasteful-looking lips curved up into a smirk. A sexy one at that. "Let's start with you being at the rink tonight."

"You want me to teach you how to skate?" He said giving her some sarcastic sass.

"That's like asking a lion if they want you to teach them how to roar." She sassed him back. "I want to place a bet." She leaned in closer and grabbed his collar. "If you win, I give you something you want. But, if I win..." she pulled him in closer whispering into his ear. "... you're my pet."

"Game on Ali." He smirked and watched as she walked away.