chapter 1

Honey lemon pov.

I was packing up my dorm room. The first day of spring break is tomorrow. I am super happy for a break. I can hang out with my friends more.

My phone began to in my pocket. I pulled it out to see.

What could she want? I picked up the phone.

"Hi what's up Y/N"

"I have two surprises for you."

"Ya I love a surprise."

"So my parents are allowing me to stay in Hawaii for the summer. And they said I could invite some friends. So I wanted to know if you would like to come to Hawaii and hang for a few weeks."

"Yay that will be awesome. who else is coming."

"Surprise 2 is, you can bring your friends. You talk so much about them. I thought it would be nice to meet them."

"Omg, I am sure they'll love to come."

"Okay, I have to go bye, Oo and tell me how many of them come."

"Okay bye."

I hung up the phone with a big smile on my face. I haven't seen Y/N in forever. I and y/n were really close back home. Then she went to Hawaii for college and I went to SFIT. We kinda didn't hang out because of the distance between us. But now I get to go and spend a few weeks with her. Also, my friends get to meet her. This is awesome.

I picked up the picture of me and her off the desk and put it in the box. Then I went to grab the tap, but I couldn't find it. I looked everywhere, but I couldn't find it anywhere.

Then I opened the box to see it sitting next to the picture. I picked it up close the box. Then tape it shot.

I then made my way to the luck cat cafe to eat lunch with the rest of the group. It was a nice breezy summer day. So I decided to walk to the cafe. It was only a 30-minute walk. So it wasn't that bad.

I remember when I and y/n would take walks together down the beach on a summer day like this. We would always stop to collect seashells and sand dollars. Those were the carefree days.

As I was dwelling on old memories. I had realized I was standing in front of the cafe. I walked through the door to see my group of friends sitting at a table. I couldn't wait to tell them.

"Hey, guys," I said super happy.

"What's got you so happy," Gogo exclaimed. I tuck a set next to Hiro. And looked strategy at...

Tadashi. (Yes he's alive in this one.)

"Well, when I was packing a got a call, from an old friend. She invited me to Hawaii for a few weeks." I said with a big smile on my face.

"That's amazing," Fred said stuffing his face with cake.

"That's not the best part," I said as my smile got bigger.

"Then what is, " wasabi said.

"She invited all of you to come to," I said. The all cheered in excitement.

Fred pov.

Honey lemon told us more about the trip. Y/n sounded like a pretty cool person. Hey, I have to give her a nickname too.

Hiro pov.

I had just finished the dinner dishes. I was laying in bed when Tadashi set down by my feet.

"Hey honey just texted in the group chat that we are leaving in a week to go to Hawaii," Tadashi said knowing my phono had died.

"Cool, can't wait," I said beaming with joy.

-
Hey guys,
Hope you enjoyed this chapter. I can't wait to get started on the next, but I have to wait until tomorrow because it's 11:20 pm and my battery is at 7%. So bye.
*cough* vote *cough*. Who said that???

Bye guys