chapter 2.

Gogo pov.

I was packing my stuff, tomorrow we would get on the plane to Hawaii. I was thinking about y/n she sounded like a pretty cool person.

Honey lemon walked into the room. Wearing a big bold shirt that said *VOTE on my STORY*.

"Hey, now that I think about it you and y/n would be cute together." Honey lemon said.

"I haven't even met her and you're already shipping us," I replied rolling my eyes.

"Okay, whatever you say." Honey lemon said.

After packing me and honey lemon watched movies. We also played games. We went to bed not long after.

-_-
The sun was shining in my eyes when I opened them. I closed them. Honey lemon began to shack me and say "get up lazy we have to be at the airport in 2 hours."

"We have time," I replied will stuffing my face into the pillow.

"No, we have to meet everyone in 45 minutes for breakfast. Then it's a 30-minute ride to the airport." She said.

I rolled out of my bed and on to the floor. Since the plane didn't land in Hawaii until midnight. I wore a black off the shoulder shirt and some black leggings with purple strips.

 I wore a black off the shoulder shirt and some black leggings with purple strips

Honey lemon was also wearing comfortable clothes. We grabbed our bags and made our way to the lucky cat cafe.

When we got there everyone was in their comfortable close and ready to go.

Hiro pov.

We had just got on the plane and the lady was talking about safety. I wasn't paying attention. I was thinking about y/n. She sounded really sweet and I couldn't wait to meet her. Mostly because she was a lesbian. So I could get back at gogo for all the time she's teased me about girls.

Y/n pov.
It was 11 at night when I got out of bed and fixed my jammies. I was wearing a skeleton onesie.

I bolded my h/l h/c up into a bun

I bolded my h/l h/c up into a bun. Then walked downstairs, to see my chef cooking up a big meal for when I get back with the group. I set at the table where I was given a cup of coffee.

The maids were running around finishing up the rooms. I tuck a sip of my coffee. "Hey y/n would you like a snake before hitting the road?" Chef Brenda asked.

"No thanking you," I said finishing my coffee. I got up and walking to the door. I grabbed my keys and walked outside and to my van. (Pic at the top )

You got in and started the drive to the airport.

Honey lemons pov.

We had just got off the plane. "Where is she, I am hungry," Hiro complained.

"She just texted me she entering the airport," I said. I then saw my friend in a skeleton onesie. She waved at us.

Y/n rushed over to us and jumped into my arms. Hugging me, she pulled back.

Gogo pov.

Y/n was pretty let's just hope she isn't a girly girl. she walked over to us. She hugged honey lemon, then looked at me with a smile on her face.

After Introduction we went to her place it was dark so we couldn't see much but it looked big. After we had eaten she tuckus to are rooms Hiro and Tadashi in one. Wasabi and Fred in one. All us girls in one big room.

I was the only one awake. I couldn't sleep. I rolled over on my bed and looked over at y/n's bed and realized I wasn't the only one awake. Y/n wasn't in her bed.

The balcony door was open. I swung my legs over the edge of the bed. I stood up and walked to the open door. She was looking at the stars.

She turned around and said "isn't it pretty. " "yea, we don't see stuff like this in the city." You said back. I just stood next to her admiring the beauty of the sky. There were thousands of stars. It was like nothing I had ever seen.

---
Hey in the next chapter it will have more details about the house. Tell next time.

707 words.