Author's Note

Hey, Cheetahs!!

The first chapter will be posted on Halloween at the latest.

I'm super excited to start this book. If you haven't read "Safe Place ~ WayHaught" already, I strongly suggest that you read it before this.

I want to thank everyone who read, voted, and commented on "Safe Place ~ WayHaught" and send you all huge hug. When I started this, I never imagined that so many people would support me. Safe Place is currently #1 in WayHaught and I wake up every day with so much gratitude.

Thank you for reading, supporting, and putting up with my unfailing ability to go from 0 to 100 faster than Wynonna Earp can draw Peacemaker. Haha.

I want to give you all a little bit of background on the title of this book, "Red ~ WayHaught."

If you've read all of the author's notes on Safe Place, you already know about my illness and how it's affecting what I write. If you haven't read those, I'll try my hardest to explain the title anyways.

Remember how Waverly's nickname for Nicole is IcyHaught? That's how I feel about the color red. This book is more about Nicole's life and how she handles going to college than it is about WayHaught. (Yes, it's still a WayHaught story, but that isn't all it is.)

The symbolism behind the color red contradicts itself a lot. Red symbolizes joy, love, passion, sensitivity, sexuality, romance, and friendship. However, red also symbolizes rage, anger, malice, wrath, longing, courage, and willpower. Like I said, it's rather contradictory.

(It's like IcyHot!)

That being said. . .

Enjoy, Cheetahs!!!

~Jordan Ben