Chapter 5

It's okay to be scared.
Being scared means you're about to do something really, really brave.

Winters P.O.V.

We get to their pack lands in about thirty minutes which if we would have ran it would have been quicker but Killian is the Alpha so what he says goes.

Right now we're at the border line waiting for permission to enter their lands. Once done we enter and now we're at the pack house where the Alpha, his family and trusted men and their family's live. There's other houses around as well because some people want their space with their family's which is very understandable.

Once we park the cars I see that Joshua, his brothers and some others are all standing outside the pack house waiting for us and I see that he's desperately searching for me but then realizes that all the cars have tented windows but then his eyes and Damien's eyes land straight on my car. Don't know how they know Rox and I are in this one but they do.

As soon as the car is stopped and turned off Joshua and Damien are right there to open our doors. As soon as I hop out he gathers me in his arms and puts his head in the crook of my neck and breaths in. As I do him. I missed being in his arms.

We soon let go of each other and he looks at me and smiles. Damn he had dimples too. He moves in and kisses my cheek and grabs my hand and starts to walk back to his house, "Mom, dad this is my beautiful mate Winter Ash Salvator, Winter this is my mom Nichole and my dad Alejandro Cruz"

"And this is my beautiful mate Roxanne Marie Roberts and her parents Julie and Malcom and also she's Winters Spiritual sister" they introduce them to their parents. Rox and I both smile and say 'it's nice to meet you both' at the same time.

They both hug us both and smile then his mom speaks, "I'm glad to have you both in the family, you both are very beautiful and I'm glad my sons have found their mates"

"You will make a great Luna and you a great Beta young ones" his father says smiling at us both. "You both already know my brothers but this is my little sister Sybil" Joshua says pointing to her. I look and she has long beautiful red hair and she's beautiful herself. She runs to Rox and I and hug us at the same time, "Finally, we have more females in the damn house. I was starting to go cra-" then she stopped. "Mate" she says looking past us both. I look in her line of site and she's looking and Killian. I grab her hand and walk her over to him.

"This is my brother and Alpha Killian" he takes her hand and kisses it softly, "Mate" he says looking her in her eyes. She then takes ahold of his hand and leads him back up to her parents. "This is my brother and Alpha Killian, my brother and beta Tristan, and my twin brothers Roland and Embry, brother Quil, uncle Roman and his son Jordan and my mother and father Simone and Hector Salvator" I say introducing everyone.

"Well looks like there will be many combat battles tonight. I take it that since your father is here now he will be the one defending your honor? And Damien against Malcom, and my father agains Alpha Killian?" I nod, "then theirs the rest of the pack, who knows what's to come" I say, "Is there a trusted leader among you besides family?" He asks looking over my people, "of course" Killian said, "George!" Killian calls over his shoulder and he walks up with his wife and two little ones, "Yes Alpha" Killian looks back to Joshua and nods his head, "Take everyone to the back yard and meet everyone. They all know your here so there shouldn't be any problems"

"Everyone is to be on their best behavior, or you will be punished!" Killian yelled before they all walked away.

"Let's show you all around" Joshua said grabbing my hand and walking past everyone.