Chapter 4: Anonymous Therapist

They are so cute😍💕omg.
Anyways, I'm sorry about the age and college stuff. I really don't know how old the average person is if they're on college because as you can see I'm still on my highschool.

•-•-•-•

The ringtone Harry has on his phone blares in his pocket when he was walking on his way home. His long hair was tied in a messy bun, the black hoodie he wears hugs his body tightly. He shivered when a wind blows in his direction before he digs in for his phone and answer it without looking at the caller ID.
"Harry, you coming home?" Jonah's voice was uneasy. He can tell. He wonders if something happened or did his friends already left and Jonah needed him now because he was left all alone.

"Yeah, I'm on my way actually" Harry says. He can picture Jonah sitting on the couch while drinking his favorite coffee. The kid was addicted to coffee and it was debatable. College students wasn't easy and he understands it a lot.

"Great"

"yeah, see you Jo"

Harry hung up, stuffing his phone in the pocket as he cross the street when he saw the pizza parlor they always visited a couple of times. Harry enjoyed walking especially when the day was out and the lights were illuminating the whole city. It was very pleasing to look at.

--

"He'll be here in a minute" Jonah immediately says when the call ends.

"Let me guess. He didn't use his famous 'lambo'" Zach air quoted the lambo word. Zach also worries about Harry but he's not really the type to say it out loud. He was the type of friend who uses a bit offensive words, so you'll never expected him to cry in front of you, he'll cry alone. Despite being the youngest he's the strongest among them.

"You know he hates attention, Zach" Jonah rolled his eyes but then his gaze got halted between the new members. Corbyn and Daniel is squirming uncomfortable in their sits like a kid who wants to ask a question but was unsure about it. Jonah can't hold back his laugh, the boys looked at him in confused.

"Something funny, Jo? Your brother who's 'not very friendly' is out there all alone" Zach scolded him. His fingers makes the quotation mark where he says the 'not very friendly'.

"Jeez, I was not laughing about Harry" Jonah hissed. "I was laughing about them" Jonah motion towards Corbyn and Daniels sitting figures.

"Got any question boys? You need to catch up, ya know" Jonah folded his arms as he smirk and wink at Zach who's face was slowly melting into realization. "Oh" was Zach and Jack's said.

"Yeah, uh, so your mother and his father are already married?" Corbyn asked. "My dad and his mom" Jonah corrected. Corbyn nods, leaning in the couch. Unfortunately the air was dead silent and it's making them uncomfortable just looking with each other.

"Guys, look, my brother was not really good at interacting with someone new and I hope you understand it. He seems rude or whatever you can describe him but he's really a good guy if you'll get to know him better" Jonah sigh.

"He doesn't act like his self around others" Jack warned them. He was very aware a year ago when Jonah tell him the same. The dude was so quiet and if he does speak it was rude that Jack nearly gives up on him but then he's thankful he didn't because it was definitely worth it. Look at them now, they are very good friends by pissing each other off.

Daniel and Corbyn just nodded their head and smile at Jonah. "We understand, bro"

"Jojo! I bought pizza" Harry shouted. Stopping at the door to take his shoes off. He closed the door with his socked feet and walk through the living room where he stops in the middle of it.