Chapter Two; The Big Party

It only took us about thirty minutes to get ready since we didn't need to shower or put make up on. I was sitting on the couch when I realized we didn't tell anyone that I was home to stay. Well I told Brantley but he wouldn't have enough time to organize a party like that.

"Sarah!" I yelled since she was in her bedroom.

"What?" She asked walking into the living room.

"I thought you were upstairs?" I asked.

"No I was makin a sammich. I got hungry." Sarah said plopping down beside me with a sandwich in her hands.

"Okay, well anyways. I just realized that nobody knows that I'm home to stay." I said.

"Okay?" She asked with a mouthful.

"How am I having a welcome home party?" I asked.

"I told everyone you were coming home. I just wasn't specific about for how long." Sarah said.

"Gotcha. Are we gonna tell everyone that I'm home for good at the party?" I asked.

"No shit Sherlock. Wanna bite?" She asked holding her sandwich in front of my face.

"What is it?" I asked.

"Turkey, cheddar, and mustard." She said still holding it in front of my face. I took and bite and she pulled it away.

"Thank you." I said with a mouthful.

"You're welcome. Fatty." She said because I took a huge bite of her sandwich.

"Oh well." I said shrugging. We looked at each other and laughed. Sarah finished her sandwich and asked if I was ready to go.

"Uh duh." I said standing up. We went out to the shed and got on our four wheelers. Mine was camo with a tow rope and Sarah's was army green and stick shift. Weirdo didn't want a tow rope on hers.

"So where is this party at anyways?" I asked before we started our wheelers.

"A friends place. It's not too far from here. Just follow me." She said.

"Alright." I said. We started our wheelers and headed down the driveway. She turned right and so did I. We were flying down the road when a pickup whizzed passed us but then backed up.

"Y'all goin to the party?" The guy I recognized as Jake asked.

"No shit Jake. Are you lost?" Sarah asked.

"A little. I can't find the driveway." Jake said then looked back at me.

"Hey Carter! Welcome back." Jake said smiling.

"Good to be back Jake." I said smiling.

"Follow us.. Dumbass." Sarah said. Her and Jake dated freshman year and haven't gotten along since they broke up that summer. We rode for another three minutes before turning into the driveway I noticed on my way in. We pulled up to this banging ass house I saw a black ford raptor and a shit ton of bikes and wheelers.

"Come on." Sarah said turning hers off. I did the same gettin off mine she grabbed my hand as we walked up the stairs. She didn't even bother to knock as she just walked inside everyone was out back and by everyone I mean all our friends. I had been walking around with Sarah for like ten minutes when I saw Brantley standing on the porch. He yelled for everyone to shut up and they did turning to him.

"Who's ready to get dirty?" He yelled. Everyone including me cheered.

"Well come the hell on!" He yelled everyone made their way to the front yard climbing on their wheelers and bikes.