I'm Sorry

It was rainy. Yoongi stared at his girlfriend's grave as he shed a tear, not caring about the rain falling onto his face. "Yunri.. Why do you have to leave me so soon.." Yoongi stopped staring at Yunri's grave and opened a small box revealing a diamond ring he was supposed to give to Yunri for his proposal that day. But the unexpected thing happened..

-Flashback-

Yunri always avoid Yoongi whenever he's around. She felt guilty when she meets him. A tear escaped her eyes as she thought about how long can she in this world. It doesn't seem fair. Why can't she live a happy life? Why can't she enjoy her life? Without realising, she was crying with a streamful of tears falling on her cheeks.

"Yunyun~ I bought ice cream~" Yunri quickly wiped her tears as she smiled and took the ice cream from Yoongi's hand. But Yoongi noticed it.

"Yunyun? Why are you crying?" Yoongi asked, concerned of her current state and hugged her immediately.

"Y-yoongi.. I didn't tell you this before.. I'm sorry.." Yunri sobbed in between her sentence, attempting to stop crying but failed.

"Just tell me okay? I'm here for you" Yoongi rubbed her back and gave a reassuring gummy smile. Yunri looked concerned if she tells the truth. She sighed as she opened her mouth and said,

"I-I'm not gonna be here after 1 week.. I will die" Yunri shut her eyes tightly, expecting to get yelled by the man in front of her.

...

Nothing. She didn't hear anything. Instead, a hug was given to the young girl by Yoongi. Yunri could tell he was crying too since her shoulder felt wet.

"You know w-what? Let's spend the time left with a date" Yunri lifted his head to her front and wiped his tears. She dragged Yoongi and ran together all the way to an amusement park.

"What do you want to play first?" Yunri asked as she looked around the amusement park. She wanted to spend the valuable time with the one she loved before she die.

"Oh wait! Yoongi, Yoongi! I want that plushie! Please~ Get it for me~" She pointed at a claw machine while showing her unresistable puppy eyes which she knew it's one of Yoongi's weakness.

"I'm not good at it.." Yoongi scratched the back of his neck. Suddenly, he blushed when Yunri pecked his lips. "You should pay for that" She pushed him gently to the claw machine and cheered.

"Now, you can do it! Have faith in yourself" Yoongi nodded in agreement. He inserted the coin and aimed for the shooky plushie which he thinks is cute.

At a glance, the claw grabbed the plushie he aimed. Yoongi did a silly dance making Yunri giggled. He took the plushie and hugged it.

"Uhm.. Excuse me~ Isn't that mine?"

"I changed my mind. Get it yourself" Yoongi continued to hug the soft plushie while Yunri sulked. He chuckled at her cuteness and gave it to her. Yunri's face lit up when she got the the brown looking shooky plushie.

Suddenly, Yunri felt like throwing up. She left Yoongi alone and ran to a restroom, throwing up in the toilet seat. Little did she know Yoongi was eavedropping her by the door.

"I'm really sorry.. Yoongi.." She couldn't breath and layed down on the floor..

And everything went black.

-End flashback-

"I was there.. What do you mean sorry..?" Yoongi talked with himself as he kneeled at the front of her grave. He bursted into tears as he wonder what's the answer..

T.H.E   E.N.D

Explanation:
Yunri was on her fourth stage of cancer. Remember when Yunri said she have 1 week left to die? She lied. She didn't want to hurt Yoongi's heart so she lied. She only had 1 day left to live. Yoongi never knew about this since Yunri didn't tell him.

Yunri, yOu'Re cAuGhT iN A LiE~~~ Sorry I got carried away-

Well then, I hope you guys likey the crap I just wrote and

Well then, I hope you guys likey the crap I just wrote and.. Have a nice day! 안녕!