Unexpected

We got outside and started to walk to the shops. The sun was starting to set in the distance.

"Can we sit on the park and watch the sun set please" Cam said while pulling his puppy eyes

"I wanted to get back before it's dark though"I answered 

"Please Paige, Please" He pulled his puppy eyes again 

"Okay, but only for 5 minutes" I replied

We got to the park and stood on a little mound where we had a clear view of the sunset.

"It's beautiful" Cam says gorming.

"Aw Cameron David Byrd's got a soft spot for sunsets" I said while teasing him

He turns to me a push's me playfully but I pushed him back making him nearly fall over. I started laughing even louder.

He then pushed me harder making me fall back, i grab his arm out of reflex but he tripped and landed right on top of me.

We both laughed but then he stopped and moved my hair away from my eyes and tucked it behind my ear. We stayed there looking into each others eye. 

I never realized how beautiful and dreamy his eyes were. I forgot about everything and felt like we were the only two people in the world.

Next i know we was both leaning in with out lips getting closer and closer.

WOOF! A dog was right next to our faces making us jump up. A tall man came running towards us and the dog "oh dear, I'm sorry, I hope i didn't..."

"oh no, we wasen't ..." I interrupted 

"okay then" The tall man said putting his dog on a lead and walked away laughing.

The rest of the walk was filled with silence. All I could think about was the fact me and Cam nearly kissed! We are like brother and sister. I just kept thinking to myself that it must have been the alcohol.