Chapter 1

Kayano's POV

            Kayano was training her combat skills when karasuma walked in."kayano you will be asigned on a mission on Europe,you have to rescue some hostages that's being used as guenie pigs for their experiments,and assassinate the mastermind. You'll leave tonight at 8pm".karasuma said " okay, ill go get ready then."she replied back then walks out of the room and was heading towards her own room. She opened the door then walks inside. Her room was normal except their were guns,knives and bullets on her table. She walks towards her closet and took a jacket and warmer clothes, she imagined that Europe will be cold this month. After she finished packing, she walks out on her room and locked it. And was heading towards her private jet that he took for her missions.

  Nagisa's POV

           After nagisa finished singing his songs he walks out of the stage still waving to his fans. Isogai Yuma, Nagisa's manager called him out."oy nagisa, your performance was great as always". "Thanks. That was tiring *sigh*. So whats my schedule for tomorrow?". " let me check first*checks the schedule* hmm. good news nagisa! You dont have a schedule tomorrow so you have an entire week to rest!" "Really! Yes! Finally i have the entire week all to rest! Thanks isogai your the best!" " he, no problem. Everyone needs to rest you know."  "Ill better get going bye isogai!"nagisa said as he runs towards his dressing room to get change.