meeting one another prt.1

After Nagisa's done changing, he bid goodbye to everyone and went to his car.
He was starting to get hungry so he drove his car to the pudding store.
He park his car then got out. He went inside to the pudding store and ordered a caramel pudding.
After he got his pudding he went out and walks towards his car when he realize that he forgot his change.

He went back to get his change, when he suddenly bumped into someone.

"Offf.. ah, im so sorry
I wasnt looking where i was going." He apologize and look at the person he bumped into. He froze when he sees her.

She looks so-so cute. He thought. She has green hair that's tied in pigtails and has hazel eyes. He was mesmerized by her beauty. He felt his cheeks heats up. His face turned even redder when he heard her cute voice.

"Ah, oh its okay. Its my fault i wasnt paying attention to my surroundings". She said smiling at him. He was very sure that their was smoke coming out from his head and ears when he saw her smile. He snapped out of his daydream and helps her get up and then apologized to her again. " oh no, its really okay". She said.

She looks at her pudding that was now in the ground, she cried.

"No!!!!!!! My- my pudding is-is gone!!!!! She cried as she kneeled to her knees still looking at her dead pudding. Nagisa was trying to cheer her up, bur it wasnt working. He was now freaking out on how to cheer her up again.

" ah. um, le-lets go buy another pudding!" He said hoping that will cheer her up. And to his surprise it did.

"R - really?"she ask him looking at his eyes. " y -yeah i- it is my fault that your pudding is in the ground so... i'll treat you. He said smiling at her.

"O - okay , lets go then!" She said smiling at him. She suddenly grab his hand and dragged him towards the pudding store.

He was so shock when she suddenly grabbed his hand, but at the same time. He felt happy. They went back to the pudding store to buy a new pudding.

A/N- And... Thats it im sorry that its short minna im still enduring my fever. But as promised i made a new chapter !!! Hope you guys like it sayonara - minna * bows*