My Three Idiot Childhood Friends

Kayano's POV

Kayano drove her car towards their base to meet karma and the others. She park her car and got out. She went into the building and walked inside the office, where the other assassins and karasuma are.

Kayano - "so what' d you called me here for?"

Karma - " well, were having a new mission, and we need your help. Again."

Kayano - " seriously? Aren't you guys are already professional to do your own missions without needing my help?"

Hayate - "oh...cmon kayano..please...this'll be the last time we'll ask you!!!"

Kurapika - "yeah, and without you i bet karma's gonna use some wasabi and mustard to put on his victim's nose to get information's again."

Karma - " well, at lest it works. *grins*unlike yours."

Kurapika - " WHAT WAS THAT YOU REDHEADED KETCHUP!!!!!"

Karma - "WHAT'D YOU  SAY TO ME BLONDIE?!! WANNA GO?!!!!!"

Kurapika - "YOU BET!!!"

  Karasuma sweat drops. As
Karma and kurapika begun to argue comedic lay to each other, while hayate's trying to stop them.

Hayate - "h - hey guys i think you should stop now."

Kurapika- karma  -  "SHUT UP YOU BLUE HEADED  CROSS DRESSER!!!!!!"

Hayate - "WHAT?!! BLUE HEADED CROSS DRESSER ?!!!!! WHY I OUGHT A!!!!!!"

Hayate then joins their fight. Throwing insults and lame names to each other .

Kayano - " * activates blood lust* karma....kurapika.....hayate.... Are you guys fighting again?!!!"

Kayano said in a threatening voice. They stop fighting and looks at kayano, who was now realising bloodlust at them. The trio hugged each other.

The trio(K.H.K.) - " N- NO MA'AM!!!! HOW COULD WE FIGHT?!! WERE BEST FRIENDS!!
R-RIGHT GUYS?!! RIGHT!!!!"

Karasuma fake cough. The four of them looks at him, while kayano's bloodlust fades and the trio karma, kurapika , and hayate sighs in relief.

The trios thoughts - "THANK YOU FOR SAVING OUR LIVES KARASUMA - SENSIE!!!!!!

Karasuma -"so, about the mission. Are you gonna tag along with them?"

Kayano - " * sigh* well it cant be helped so... Okay. Ill go with you guys.

The trio - " YAYY!!!!"

Kayano - "but...this'll be the last time i'll be helping."

The trio - " WHAT!!!! BUT WHY??!!!!

Kayano - "*smiles*hcuz ill be joining your team. So that you guys will stop bothering me."

The trio - "YAYY!!!!

Kurapika - " kayano's finally joining our team!! So that means i wont have to cook for this two idiots anymore!!!! * hugs kayano*"

Karma - "YAY!!! i will have another victim!!!" * joins the hug*

Hayate - " YAYY!!!! I wont have to stop Blondie and Mr. Ketchup from fighting while getting myself beat up anymore!!! Cuz your here now!!! * joins the hug*"

Kayano - " *sarcastically* wow!! Thanks for welcoming me to the team guys!!! That was very touching i could cry."

Karasuma - " idiots *referring to karma , kurapika , and hayate*"

Kayano - "  what have i gotten myself into..."