Chapter One - Introducing the Squad

The plane just hit an air pocket which woke me up from daydreaming. We are travelling to Thailand and I was thinking of... what else? All those new things we are going to experience!

Our plans include lots of cities exploration, new food trials (well, not all of them traditional recipes as long as we've been informed about cooked injects... or anyway something similar to this), endless ambulation and of course some sort of reportage about the natives and the Thai life in general.

Let's focus on the last one of our plans. A reportage. Actually a photo reportage. The last year I decided to collect cash in order to travel the world. Some of my friends accompanied this thought and here we are, flying across Asia! ...Might be first one of all the plans we made that came true by the way... We all have expenses and personal lives so it's normal that we couldn't track with each other... until now. So, with a camera at the one hand and a notebook at the other I'm about to discover a new civilization with my girlfriend, Analise. She's a talented and very well educated Journalism student. Ana tends to love sports journalism but she's really excited for this upcoming photo reportage! So am I!

Analise... we are in a relationship. Yes, I am proud to introduce you my girlfriend, Ana (as I love to call her)! We met 3 years ago online and this is when we started this beautiful love affair. We may fight sometimes but every couple has it's ups and downs, right? Mostly we argue about being jealous with each other. However isn't it the price you pay when you're in love? Can we love someone without feeling even a bit of jealousy? I suppose the answer is "No, we definitely can't". We are afraid of losing something that's 'ours'. I am hers and she's mine. She makes me angry and I make her head explode. When this happens we fight... I mean, we really fight. We are still a loving couple though. Everyone mentions this. Every time I look at her I remember the reason I chose her. She's really good looking yet so good inside. Being with that girl seems so right. She's too cool with my friends and family, my closest people know we are together and they're more than happy about this. Everybody loves her. Moreover she loves me and she shows me every day. I'm a difficult person to handle but it seems she's got it... also likes me for the way I am. She's a blonde, light skinned angel with a look that catches the eye.

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! First name Vicky, last name De Paz(=of Peace)

Oh, I forgot to introduce myself! First name Vicky, last name De Paz(=of Peace). Not really a successful surname for my personality... I'm a really quick-tempered person... Nor feeling like a good one on the inside. I'm too suspicious and I can't trust people easily. Although I'm always honest and I sacrifice everything for those people who have a place in my heart. If there's something wrong, or right, happening I'll speak the truth no matter what. If one of my close friends or a family member asks for my help I'll do anything to satisfy them. There are really few people I care about at this level. And most of them are here right now. Mia, Caitlin and Alejo. My closest buddies. The family I've chosen. Lastly but not least important I'm deeply in love with photography. With photography at its full. Old, vintage cameras and photographs, new highly equipment and modern techniques. Whatever has to do with a camera and an idea I'm in love with.