Chapter I:Prologue

Description:

"You're-You're stupid"I shouted as I wiggled my finger in front his face.

"That's the best you can do Amante"He chuckled with a roll of his eyes.

"Is that the best I can do yes it's the best what can you do-"I babbled but he cut me off by pushing me back roughly against the wall and placing both his hand on either side of my head.

"You talk to much...Amante."A gasp escaped my lips, his breath fanned my neck making me flutter my eyes close and bite my lower lips preventing a moan to escape.

"Amante...What does it mean?"

____

Roselle White an ordinary fresh out of College student,in search for love,romance and attraction as read in books.She does not expect to fall in love with a married man, who is in disguise.She became his mistress,only to find out that it is not easy when the man you love hide his true identity.

Tristan Siciliano is America's notorious Mafia leader, in the mist of night he never expected to meet a women who awoke a desire and obsession of want. Unable to leave her alone,he keeps her in dark of his true identity already in a thin thread of loosing her he is unable to set her free.However he is unable to divorce his wife!

"Sometimes you believe your love is two ways...

Only for it to be an obsession"

Series two (Remake)

Series 1:His Second Bride:Illegitimate
Series 2:Chasing Amante

Amante in Spanish means Mistress or Lover

Warning ⚠️:Contains sexual and mature content,disturbing and violence scenes.

POV Roselle White

He watched as i stood there pointing a gun at him;my shaking hands showed him that how much he had hurt me

He watched as i stood there pointing a gun at him;my shaking hands showed him that how much he had hurt me.I had given up,and I needed an escape and I was not ready to hear a no.

"Roselle put the gun down baby"he whispered as i closed my eyes and then reopened them,these words melted my heart,made me stay in this disgraceful affair, and blinded in his love,that I became unaware how much I had lost. He tried to take a step closer to me.I shook my head rapidly,no words were forming except the sobbing which escaped my parted lips.Clearing my throat I forced the sentence which was stuck...

"Don't move or I'll pull the trigger Tristan"

"You won't.Your running away when you find out who I am."He spoke,his voice still held the dominance,he was not afraid.I stood silence watching him shake his head,I felt alone in the dangerous world filled with horrible people who were ready to murder each other.

"I'm running away from what you are,A monster."I stepped back,I had to leave.The relationship what I felt was love,but it was not enough to hold us together when he had a women awaiting at home sheltering him where as I had a roof over my head,yet felt homeless.

"You can run,but I will chase."He declared,the calm voice was now long gone,replaced by his cold and angry tone.
"You can chase all you want...you'll get tired one day."I whispered,my back was now leaning against the large brown double doors.He was a distance away,I can see how he was debating whether to just run up to me or let the chase begin.

"If you leave your unprotected,enemies would know that your my lover,my obsession,my possessiveness."He warned.
"Staying with you is not safe either."Mention what had just happened a few minutes ago,this relationship was unhealthy and I could no longer hold on to a man who was tagged as someone else.

You would not chase a cat knowing he belongs to someone else's,well I did and this is my story begins and ends...

Chasing Amanté