Chapter 3:Kill Her!!!

Vote and comment

POV Roselle White

Exiting the steamy bathroom,wrapped in a long cream towel and my hair twisted into a messy wet bun

Exiting the steamy bathroom,wrapped in a long cream towel and my hair twisted into a messy wet bun.Feeling a lot better,I looked around before my eyes settled on the pile of clothes which were left for me on the edge of the bed.

Dropping the towel to the ground,I walked my naked butt towards the clothes.My body
shuddered in coldness,but I could not care I was in deep thoughts mesmerised and distracted by those deep blue eyes.

I grabbed my spare clothes which I had previously left down at Sophie's house,It was a tight fitting blue jeans with a black crop top and a black leathered jacket.Clipping the white bra I adjusted it to my breast before matching it with a lacy underwear,and then throwing my clothes on.

"So..."I jumped at the voice,startled by Sophie leaning against the bedroom door and staring at me.
"So what?"I questioned straightening the crop top,and tilted my head to look at her.
"Where were you?"She interrogated,I rolled my eyes and looked back to the messy bed and frowned at how disgusting and unhygienic Sophie is.Folding the duvet neatly I laid it on the end of the bed,I straightened the pillows.It helped ignore the intense stare from Sophie.

"Roselle Margret White."I cringed at my full name,it was the middle name which always made it sound old and horrible.The middle name came from my great, great grand mother who died in a political debate while fighting the election the first white old women who fought for elderly rights. She had a heart attack, mother named her in thought that probably I would gain the intelligence and bravery like my great great grand mother.

"Sophie Toefit McCain."I retorted,watching her cringe at her middle name.We both hated out middle name,but it was something we carried around,in our debit card,in our passport,in our signature,you name it.
"Margret."She yelled,my nose flared in anger,
"Toefit."I spat out as we both screamed jumping on each other and dropping to the ground tickling each other.

"Break it out,girls."Mrs McCain's voice pulled us away,I jumped startled and out of breath but I still managed to pull up an decent smile which she returned.

"I apologies if we made to much noise."I spoke,Mrs McCain sighed and smiled widely before shaking her head.
"No sweetie,I just came to tell you your parents have left for a road trip your sister will be down for dinner."I nodded my head,it was still morning and dinner was a while away,my sister was my oldest sister she was the normal average sisters you hate and love.

"Okay Mrs McCain."I politely replied,she nodded her head before disappearing I looked towards Sophie who silently watched.
"You've got my mother whipped with in your tiny thin fingers."I gasped,and then bursted out laughing as I stood up and extended my hands to help her up which she gladly took.

"Jealous much."I coughed out,only to be smacked on the shoulders.
"I dib on fifty shades of grey."She yelled,I gasped and chased behind her.

"No.That is so inappropriate,your brother is arriving today."I screamed behind,but I knew nothing was going to change her mind once it was set.Even if the house was filled with religious elders she would waste no time to put the McCain's to shame,it wasn't intentionally it was her way to walk out without being grounded.

"So Elise,what do you study?"Mr McCain questioned,he twirled his form around his noddles before lifting it and chewing on it.
My parents were strict on not talking while eating,but being with the McCain's brought us out of the strict family law.

"Medicine."She spoke,her similar red chair hair was neatly tied up in a pony.Her light brown eyes reminded me of father,even though we had taken my mothers french pale skin and red Hair we had gotten out fathers Mexican thick round pouty lips.My Elise had gone after my father with her brown eyes,where as I went after my mothers green eyes.

"How about you Roselle?"He asked,I sipped my water and smiled politely.
"Economics and Business."I spoke,I had a great interest in fathers international business.As father did not have any son it was meant to be given down to his next heir which was me,I had been waiting for the day to rise the business to touch the Sky.

"I see,I wish Stevenson had the same thinking as you."He shook his head,as we mentioned about his son.Stevenson had joined the army as soon as he turned eighteen,he didn't bother going to college and was now the general.
Stevenson was a 'piece of mean' my sisters words,she had an eye on him ever since we were child and had kept herself a virgin in hopes he would take a look at her one day.

"I'm planning on being a stripper."Sophie blurted out,Mrs McCain choked on the piece of chicken she was chewing while Stevenson bursted out laughing.I coughed as my eyes widened in shock.
"Go to your bedroom.NOW!"Mr McCain yelled,I jumped in my seat while Elise placed a hand on my palm keeping me still.

"Whatever."Sophie spoke as she pushed her chair back and walked away,we stood up as well.
"We should get going."Elise spoke,Mrs McCain wanted to interrupt but I shook my head and she nodded understandingly.

We were in the hallway,my coat draped around me as I prepared myself to leave.
"Elise."Stevenson yelled,I turned around as he approached my sister.She looked at me and back to Stevenson before signalling me to leave,sighing I left leaving them to talk alone.

"Elise I'm walking it."I screamed in the top of my lungs,
"Okay."She yelled back as I shook my head,I began to walk down the dark street.
The cold night air felt like pins and needles on my skin, my body shivering like a fish out of water, not even my wool sweaters could block out this cold. 

I wanted to get away and if walking down an abandoned street half past eleven the night, would get me away for an hour or two, that's what I'll do. 

The street had old and rusty metal laying on the sidewalks, probably the lamps that broke off and started to rust of all the rain.

I was further away from the Mccains house,it still a few minutes before I would reach my house.I walked silently,but froze when I yelling from the far end.

My curiosity took the best of me,I followed behind as I could see figures from the one light which was fluttering.Hiding behind one of the blue dustbin,I watched from the gap at one of the hooded men which stood someone shiny out of their waist bands.

"I will shoot you."The man growled,my hands covered my mouth as I realised I had just walked into a argument which could kill me.
"Here's the data,leave me.Please."The begging voice of the victim was heard,it was a fat old man his back faced me but I could see the grey suit he wore and the grey beard on his face.

"Bye."Was the final word before the loud 'bang' was heard,a scream left my lips as I struggled to stand and only to fall back onto my bottom.
"It's a girl."Another man screams as he noticed me,I shivered in fear as I thought of many scenarios of what could happen to a girl who was alone in a crop top and jeans.

"Kill her she's seen too much."Another voice came,as the hooded man approached my,his face clear from the light and the grey eyes came into my vision.

"No,she won't utter a word."The man said as he crouched down to my level,I could feel tears leaking down my cheeks and sweat patches forming.
"Let me go."I whispered,the man nodded his head.
"This might hurt."My eyes blurred as I felt a sting near my nose,his fist connecting made me zone out as my hearing became low and all I could hear was mumble and a loud screeching noise.