Chapter 1:Stay

Ik I changed the series,I just didn't find the interest in writing the book so I deleted it so here it is.
Final one won't delete this,promise.

POV Roselle White

Today, it was the day where I am determined to lose my virginity.I was tried of being a prude,having a background of a Roman Catholic; drugs,sex,alcohol was all unacceptable. But I was tired, of being the good girl, of following all the rules, of the sexist behaviour.

"Beautiful."my attention snapped towards him who stood beside me,I had no realised I was no alone but I was very captivate in the blue orbs.
"Sorry."I hiccuped,he smirked as he realised I was drunk.My Mind was not functioning clearly,the very least way of losing my virginity.

"Your eyes.Green and brown,they remind me of the grass so lively and oxidised."He whispered,I couldn't believe I could hear him over the loud blaring music.My cheeks warmed up,I was startled by the unexpected intruder who was complimenting me and I was enjoying it.

"I like your eyes too,they're so...blue."I slurred out,the stranger chuckled his palm gently stroked my cheeks as if I was a very pricy object who can easily crack and break
"What would you like?"He questioned,my stomach was fluttering I could not understand if I was able to utter a single word with out stuttering.

"Drink."He snapped his fingers in front of my face,I pulled my head back startled.
"Juice,Orange juice."I spoke out,I heard too much alcohol and I could not take no more it would be impossible to make it out of the club steadily I was still unaware if I could feel my legs.

"Orange juice for this beautiful women,a beer for me."He called out to the bartender,who nodded his head getting on with his work.I could not bother to look at the man who was making my drink,my eyes were focused on the man in front of me his lips moved in slow motion my eyes were trailed unable to look away.
"Here you go."I jumped at the voice,I looked at the juice in front of me as I grabbed the glass and chunk it down my throat.

"Slow down,Beautiful you'll choke."He smirked, amused by my short moment I grabbed his palm getting down the stood.
"Let's dance."I whispered into his ears as I leaned forward,before leaning back.
"I'm all yours."He smirked again,he whispered something which I could not catch to the bartender who nodded his head.

The music was energetic,my body moving in its own beat.Rolling my hips,with him holding my waist as leaned my back against him closed my eyes close.
"Let's take this back to my place."He whispered,I nodded my head his words had not yet clearly understood but I continued to allow him to lead the way.

"Shh."I whispered,as my back hit the door shut.I moaned into the kiss,my fingers trailing up and down his rough chest pulling the top over his head before connecting our lips again.
"Jump."I shivered at his raspy voice,nodding my head I jumped wrapping my lips around as we continued to kiss,I realised we were on his bed when I felt the soft duvet underneath me.

I felt his fingers tracing down to the edge of my dress,
"Your a disgrace."
"Should have killed you in my womb."
"Your a whore."whore,whore.
"STOP!"I pushed him away,I was sober know.The alcohol was drained from my system,
"Calm down,its okay."His smoothing voice made me look into his eyes which held so much lust and desire.

"I'm sorry,I can't.Ill leave."I spoke standing up,I was ready to leave when his hand wrap around my wrist preventing me to go.
"Calm down."His dominant voice sent shivers down my spine,I looked up at him and then around the room realising we were in a hotel room.

"I-I'm A-a v-virgin."I stuttered,afraid.He dropped my hand,as he walked in front of me.
"It's okay,stay."he whispered,his fingers on my cheeks as I leaned into his touch involuntarily.
"I can't."He shook his head at my response,he pulled me closer and leaned his lips on to my forehead comfortingly.

"Nothing physical just sleep."He reassured,I had no where else to go.I had lied to my parents telling them I was going to a sleep over at the McCain's house.
"Okay."I whispered as he lifted me up bridal style,he walked around laying me down on the bed as if I was a little child.I closed my eyes as I felt his lips once again connecting to my forehead,my heart fluttered at this.