3

Jimin POV

After the lecture I was done and had to go to dance class because I have loved dancing since I was a small bean. When I enter everyone looks at me and they start talking about me and suddenly this girl gets in front of me bowing down with a love letter "Jimin oppa I have liked you liked since primary school but haven't had the chance to say anything so I am saying it now would you please accept my confession." I whispered into her ear " I am sorry... but I have a boyfriend, you did know didn't you?." "I wasn't informed I am sorry can you please forgive me." "You are forgiven now run along your friends must be worried." Right when she ran along the teacher came and asked who was new in her class this year many raised their hands and of course I raised my hand because In my years of school here I didn't know there was dance classes so I entered. The new people in her classroom had to say their name and preform a piece when It was my turn people gasped because they were shocked that Park Jimin a small bean can dance with such emotion and passion. When I finished everybody started clapping and I thanked them, but when the new students finished the teacher said we can talk amongst each other since she had to put the names in order but in the corner of my eye I see this dude staring at me so I just ignore him, a few minutes later I see he is still staring at me so I stare back and he quickly turns his head.

1hr later
Jimin POV

I quickly jump on Jungkook " I missed u" "I missed u too even though it has been one hour" he kisses me and I kiss back. I hear everyone around us "I ship it" " me too" but in a corner I see the same guy that was staring at me and he just walks away.

(Like this but Jimin has pink hair)

J-hope

I was in dance class and I saw a new kid that is apparently popular, because girls and boys started swooning saying they want him until I see this girl in my grade confessing right in front of him, or should I say Jimin since I heard his name in the girls confession . I saw Jimin get closer to whisper something in the girls ear and she immediately apologized and run off but I can admit he is hot and cute I get the reason people want him. Since he is new he had to introduce himself and when he danced he looked beautiful I was shook and so were others he just looked so graceful and majestic . When the teacher said we can talk I just stared at him and kept staring excited about what I will tell Yoongi and Namjoon but he caught me staring so I quickly turned my head and started blushing.

1hr later

J-hope POV

When we exited the classroom I saw Jimin run up and hug I am guessing his boyfriend because they started kissing saying they missed each other it made me sad so I just walked off trying to hide my emotions of just starting to like him so I meet up with Yoongi and Namjoon trying to forget everything that had just happened.

Yoongi POV

When I went to meet up with j-hope and Namjoon I noticed something was wrong with j-hope so I asked he said it was fine but I know it wasn't so I asked again " J-hope what is actually wrong" " I saw someone his name is Park Jimin and he is beautiful, gorgeous, hot, cute..." "okay we get it" " well I think I like him but he has a boyfriend that I can't beat and it makes me sad." "Ohhhhhhhh so u like Jimin but he has a boyfriend what do they look like." "You will find out soon enough" huh who is this Jimin dude and why is he making j-hope feel this way?

————————————————————————————
I am sorry I haven't updated I have just been so busy with school and I had bench marks soooooooooooo..... yah but anyway I hope u like this chapter I worked hard on it.